Main Menu

Type-moon

Started by Spysweeper, December 01, 2006, 09:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

desu

Melty Blood for PS2 has been out for a few months..., and I'm pretty disappointed how they weaken Aoko. Well, Aoko was way godlike in the PC version :D.

Spysweeper

I just can't wait till Version B comes out for the coputer

Eggman

I loves me some Melty Blood ReAct... Haven't seen/played any FSN though.

Senigata

Hell yeah I'm into Type-Moon stufft  ;012

can't wait for that Kara no Kyokai animation that is planned

SleepyD

yesh. Kara no Kyokai is something I am quite looking forward to. ^^

In other news, I have played through Arcrueid and Ciel's True Endings, and Ciel's ending felt really good.  Arc's was good too.  Had a more peaceful, quiet mood.  But Ciel's... I dunno, it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, for lack of a better phrase. ^^

Spysweeper

Man I can't wait for Fate Zero to come out I hope some translates it.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how they portray Alexander the great.

desu

Currently playing Tsukihime through Hisui's story arc, already completed Arc, Ciel, and Akiha's ending. I think Akiha's both endings are the best so far, although somewhat sad ^^;

About Fate/Zero, anime would be a long long way :D

doel89

had u all tried BMW? series 3 is out already >< its kind fun but mine corrupted

Acher13

looking foward for fate zero..
but aint it was a prequel of fate/ stay night?

Kirie

Fate zero is a novel (not a visual novel) which tell the previous war.
The company Nitro+ is collaborating with Type Moon to do it. For now we have to wait if they're gonna plan an animation like Kara no Kyoukai ^^ (maybe in 1 or 2 years)

CaptBrenden

must read,  tho I was hoping for something that improves or expands on the end of stay night... tho I have decided to go look for the manga so i can have more of the story filled out.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

SleepyD

I hear that translation projects for Type-moon novels tend to be slow due to Kinoko Nasu's rather high-level kanji and prose.  (and the fact that it's a freakin NOVEL)

there's a f/sn manga? *looks up*
Unlimited Blade Works, eh? I'd read it if it wasn't in japanese.... any scanslators?

well, there is the Tsukihime manga. anyone here read it? I saw it at Anime Expo, but I was strapped for cash at that point.

zjhentohlauedy

Captain, I suggest reading anything about the game(wikipedia) or playing the game itself. since there are alot of things that the anime missed. and reading some doujins helps too. I read lots of things about f/s n and before i knew it my favorite character became CASTER followed by RIDER.
Gaku gaku animal land has lots of pretty good doujin translations http://www.freewebs.com/aortic/fatekaranokyokai.htm
My my, aren't you lovely~

Kirie

I read vol. 1-4 of tsukihime (it seems that the vol. 5 will be release in japan on 25th October and the vol. 6 will be the last).
By the way, if you like the anime and/or the visual novel you have to read the manga because it gives you much more details than the anime.

Spysweeper

Melty Blood Version B is awesome I just downloaded it it's really fun tag team mode owns.