your favorite anime

Started by Green, June 28, 2007, 09:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"
and becareful, i think youve posted enough today to shatter any previous records
You haven't heard? Only 12 hours for the end of the world. This is one of the predicted signals: Darknight posting more than 3 replies in one day

o_o

CaptBrenden

you know now we will expecy you to post more. youve gone and screwed yourself.  well just be thankful not like the lawyer in wish master.. that haunts me to this day
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"you know now we will expecy you to post more.
NEVAR!

nah, I just have some free time right now. Vacations, need to get used to this  laptop.

But yeah, I'll try

CaptBrenden

but you have to keep posting.. the damn dirty apples and those sneaky pinguins that steal your sanity one by one are everywhere now <_< >_>  all the noobs get converted as soon as they enter.. This is madness!

Darknight_88

MADNESS?? THIS. IS...ah,no. Wrong quote.

got a good point there. Didn't noticed it before o_o
We must stop this madness, we must show them the light, the true ways of the OS: The Windows path
:D

homemovies

i wouldn't say Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is a fantasy anime.
it's comedy and school girls.

fantasy is my favorite like 12 kingdoms, eureka7, & escaflowne.

edit: ok so eureka7 is not fantasy xd

Darknight_88

an on-topic reply ON MY "your favorite anime" THREAD???
well, not really mine after all.

Well, I agree that it falls in the category of comedy and school girls, but it also deserves to be classified as fantasy. Having a girl who's supposed to be god and things like espers, time travelers and aliens...is usually more than enough to classify a series as fantasy.

tl;dr: I'd classify it as comedy, school girls AND Fantasy

CaptBrenden

your right, its my thread T_T its all mine.  everything you can see, expet that shaded spot with the elephant graveyard.

i wouldnt know much about haruhi but im not sure if id call it fantasy either.. tho my definition of fantasy normaly involves wizards, dragons and knights one white steeds.  aliens and time travelers is sci fi.

Gummster

I've always just viewed fantasy as an epic tale, not necessarily just with dragons and kings and peasants or blacksmiths who become heros.
But I'm not really a fan of fantasy so I can't say.

C-Chan

Wow, this place GREW.  Can't even find my last post anymore.... ^^'

Oh well, no matter, cause Lovely Complex still rules..  -v-

However,....

I just caught a quick preview of Code Geass episodes 24-25, so I know my loyalty will shift temporarily very soon (that is, unless they pull another one of those traditional "rushed crappy endings").  `v'

NewYinzer

QuoteI just caught a quick preview of Code Geass episodes 24-25, so I know my loyalty will shift temporarily very soon (that is, unless they pull another one of those traditional "rushed crappy endings"). `v'

To whose side? I saw that preview and I'm still rooting for Zero and the Order of the Black Knights. I know he killed a vital character in the last episode, but he's still got a good idea going and I'd like to see him conquer Japan. Suzaku is kind of an annoying character, and having him kill his own father is worse than Zero killing, well, I've said too much already. Maybe it's an odd part of my personality that causes me to root for Zero, but I just can't stand Suzaku's platitudes...

C-Chan

I have some theories over how this may pan out, but they'd be helluva spoilers.  ^__^;

But if Zero took the life of that *cough cough* vital character (albeit not purposely),... then,... moral high horse or not,... don't be surprised if his idiot counterpart pulls an eye for eye.  [I sure hope I'm wrong,... I can't stand that damn dweeb.]

As for who's side I'm on,... recall the golden rule: "Don't do onto others as you wouldn't want them to do onto you."

In other words,... as far as this context goes....... -v-

"Never root for the occupier".  `v'

Darknight_88

Quote from: "C-Chan"Wow, this place GREW.  Can't even find my last post anymore.... ^^'

well, after all, I broke my posting record in one day :p

Quote from: "NewYinzer"To whose side?
Zero, of course :D
Suzaku is just annoying. And he punched Lloyd in the face. So he deserves to lose (maybe die, but I doubt they'll pull that out) Unfortunately, I get the feeling that they'll allow the "good guy" to win. The order "live!" its a delicious plot device, so I guess he'll pull out some kind of H4X -_-
It want to see Zero going after the emperor, a full out war against Britannia. So I really hope he succeeds in the battle of Tokyo.

Quote from: "C-chan"I have some theories over how this may pan out, but they'd be helluva spoilers. ^__^;
Don't be lazy and post them :p
It's not an spoiler until it happens in the show. Theories doesn't count.

Quote from: "C-chan"
But if Zero took the life of that *cough cough* vital character (albeit not purposely),... then,... moral high horse or not,... don't be surprised if his idiot counterpart pulls an eye for eye
The question is...who? I doubt it will be Nunnally, as she's supposed to play a big role in the 2nd season (I hope they don't try to mix Nightmare of Nunnally here...). Aside her, there's no character who's really important to Lelouch as coughcougheuphiecoughcough was for Suzaku.
So I guess he'll go into GOD H4X MODE an kill everyone (grunts) in his way until he find's Zero.
Awesome battle between Lancelot and a)Guren Nishiki b)Gawain ensued. At least until Orange-kun appears. I can't think of a role for him >_>.

Quote from: "C-chan"can't stand that damn dweeb.]
You're the most awesome slice of bacon in the whole universe

Xeon

Zero all the way nee,,,, you know what they say good guys always lose and Bada$$e$ get the chicks :3 or something like that.

And as speaking of Zero, Zero no Tsukaima season 2 RAW is out for people who care......
More magician Loli whipping action i mean loli Whipping action or Loli who whippeds action. *i cant seem to make it sound less nasty......*

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

CaptBrenden

WAIT WHAT!?!?! MOAR LOUISE?!?! WHERE?!?!?!