PalmOS-tan

Started by C-Chan, July 16, 2006, 10:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

....thats it pitkin is gonna have a peice of my mind when he gets back.  Im out 3.1 pics because of him, the blasphemy!  you should email them to me then :D :D :D  

I remember it, but I was refering to the PC AVP and AVP 2. both were very well done.

Im technicly at work too, but Im on the over night duty, which is to say just man the shop incase someone comes in. so basicly I have free reign of the net email and movies.  I might doodle some if I can figure out how to work this all in one scanner printer copier fax machine.  I dont think this govie has any editing programs even if i can scan it so id just be putting up sketches.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Wow, that was a helluva long "just a bit"....  X_x
Sorry 'bout that.  ^___^;

I'll get to your pics (and everything else),... at about your 04:00.   ^^;

CaptBrenden

what time is it there now?
Its about 0000 here now, well thats 12 to you nonmilitrary types.

C-Chan

16:48.  Almost outta here, btw.  ^^

CaptBrenden

good to go.  tho, our thread here is starting to go off topic into a second topicless thread

C-Chan

You can cheat by talking about the planner and calculator, and that way it'll seem like we're still on topic.  ^^'

CaptBrenden

alas I know nothing about palm tan,  My PDA thing has CE on it.  I am the enemy

C-Chan

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"alas I know nothing about palm tan,  My PDA thing has CE on it.  I am the enemy

.......... Yurusen...  `-'

Nah, just kidding, personally I haven't used Palm either.  In fact, I CHOSE to buy a Pocket PC over a Palm Pilot for my brother -- granted this was long before the OS-tan craze, the truth is that I've been funding the enemy all along.  Having desecrated the honor of Palm-sama, I'll have to consider some self-flagellation later.  -__-'

But for now, I'm back!  ^-^
And,... just a tad bit disappointed......
Like, um,... the forum email system doesn't accept attachments.....
And I kinda wonder now why I didn't see that coming.....  Ã,¬__Ã,¬'

So, um,............  How am I gonna get this ZIP file full of 3.1 goodness over to you.....?  Ã,¬_____Ã,¬;

CaptBrenden

um what email do you use?  o.O most free email sites alow attachments

C-Chan

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"um what email do you use?  o.O most free email sites alow attachments

Yo Captain,

That would be Yahoo (and I just added the button).   Ã,¬__Ã,¬'

CaptBrenden

yahoo... o.O yahoo dosent have file attachment capablility?  what madness is this? devil speak!

C-Chan

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"yahoo... o.O yahoo dosent have file attachment capablility?  what madness is this? devil speak!

No it does, but like,... um,... you have to send me something first.  ^___^'

Um,... your address doesn't end with .mil, does it?  ^_______^;

CaptBrenden

C-Chan

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"...no its captbrenden@gmail.com

whats yours?

You'll see.

Ahhhh, the wonders of light speed digital communication.  -v-

C-Chan added the following  5 minutes after last message :

BTW, just noticed something while preparing to upload the pics to the Gallery and paying my darling Amiga-tan a visit.

Is some lurking jackarse intentionally giving each and every single pic in the gallery a 0 rating?!!  I mean, I can understand a little criticism of my work, but EVERYTHING else has at least one zero rating -- even cheerleader 3.1-tan, which might as well be the 9th wonder of the world!  All the 2K-tans are affected to, and that borders on SACRILEGE for 70% of all WinOS-tan fanboys.  `v'

CaptBrenden

XD these are great! Ive only seen one of the bunch.  I love the way doskitty looks in calander pic, that I may have to crop for an avatar.  An 3.1sama looks so adorable sleeping, tho she should be cuddling doskitty.  

I handnt noticed that.. I dont think anyone would go though that much trouble, maybe its just a fucked up gallery setting that pitkin can fix.