H-NA Productions' RP - ERROR:403 (Ingame)

Started by NejinOniwa, April 26, 2007, 03:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsubashi

"More than likely" I replied to Gummster ""Except for his convultions. You forget, dear friend, I possess not the inherent strength typical of Vampirism." I said, smiling
"This appears to have worked, he ought to be running in a few minutes, tops. Iria-sensei, though..."
Looking around the room I noticed the penguin, which I was examining earlier, trying to reach the lump of possessions I left above the door.
"Ah yes!" I exclaimed eagerly "These items nearly hit us, are they yours?" I said, flying up to grab them
-Tsu

Kami-Tux

"*squawk*, this seems to be my LART! A nice tool for certain aspects in system administration, you know? And those CDs... well, it is a nice selection... I could save the soul of almost any computer with those." Just incidentally, Ji looked at the robot, while saying that.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Xeon

"Ugh!...where am i?" As Wright awakes from his unconscious state*from the combine effects of the crash and the speed vial*, he then turned his head to see two people talking, but Wright soon realizes that his necklace was missing. Wrights attention was then solely focused on finding the necklace and thus completely forgetting the situation and his surroundings.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

REN stood up rather hastily when the vampire spoke again. "Do not worry yourself...Tsubashi. I've been running all the time - I just needed a few seconds to reallocate the resources the console had taken away from me. The BP module restored all damage the console caused, and although it probably won't be running again in quite a while, I wasn't down for a single second. As good as may be, as I'm not really quite sure what the console would have done in that case - I'm not quite sure what happened just now either, but we have more pressing problems to attend to."[/color] Then REN looked at the penguin for a moment. "And besides what i think personally of your intruding on my circuit levels, Ji, I'd say that the moment you insert anything to here the console will be on you like a twenty-foot leech." [/color]The robot looked back at the others. "Now I must excuse myself for a moment, my sensor systems are picking up things all over,"[/color] REN said rather hastily, and wandered into the ship. Someone has to do something about that girl or she will wreck the place even more,[/color] REN thought somewhat stressed.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

"Strength is such a trivial matter, you of all people should know that." Said Gummster to Tsubashi
Then went with Ren.
"I think it's better we go in groups. She seems a bit angry, plus she's a hunter dangerous mix 'ya know. Tsubashi, I think it's better that you come with us, after all you are probably the only one of us she trusts."
Gummster then stopped for a second.
"Say, Tsubashi, you got any new music notes from the federation? I've been dying to play the violin, since we started running."

Kami-Tux

Oh, be assured, REN, I do not plan to get caught by you! He knew a number of exploits for all kinds of robots, but he did not want to worry REN by that.

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Tsubashi

"Ah, I see uh..... Robot-san? Wasn't sure so was just going to clear active processes. Hope that's not insulting" I said, bashfully. "Oh, and Ji? I would remind you of the 'Laws for Sentient Devices.' It would be illegal to install/modify any part of him without consent. Performing such an action while on a vessel of the Vampiric Federation would, regrettably, obligate me to kill you. So please refrain"
I smiled when Gummster mentioned music. "You are insanely lucky, my good friend. We just barely stopped over at a nearby coven. On a whim, Iria-sensei downloaded every  composition on the public net she could find, forgetting I have nothing to play them with here. Do you want holopanels, or old fashioned paper?" I said enthusiastically, ecstatic to be talking to a virtuoso more skilled than I once more.
"The Girl, Tsubashi" Gummster reminded
"Ah, yes. I'd better go talk to her, she has probably dented a few walls, nothing I can't fix when..."
I froze, my nostrils slightly twitching. The last vestiges gold disappeared from my eyes.
"Robot-san!" I said very quickly. "I noticed you had a scanner of some sort that, at rather short distances, could penetrate Iria-sensei cloaking field. Where is she now?" I said panickedly, nearly ending in a hiss. I took a final breath in (in case I needed to talk again) an carefully held it, decidedly not breathing until I was sure I was in control.
-Tsu

Kami-Tux

"*squawk*" said Ji while wondering whether the ship waddled with free software.

"Then we should really make sure we get to a place which has fish and bandwidth!"

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Gummster

"She's probably very close, not much more then a meter, I feel a slight killing intent. Well she's probably only mad at me, and I seriously doubt it that she can kill me." Said Gummster. "You shouldn't worry too much, see it's fading, you can feel it to can't you, Tsubashi-kun. Anyways, I'd much more prefer old fashioned paper instead of those holopanels, I find them so annoying. Should I help myself?" Tsubashi still looked worried, Gummster then walked up to him patted him on the shoulder and said "Relax there's not much she can do anywa...-"
Before Gummster could finish his sentence he was stabbed a knife in his chest and head

Lt. Iria

I was cursing under my breath as I walked down the hall, entirely ready to scream. I slammed the walls with my fists when my hands shook too much to validate to open the cargo door.
Inside the hold it was much cooler, remnant of our important task. If my sense of time wasn't too far off, we only had another ten hours before the ceremony was to begin. If we didn't show, they'd use a donor. Poor Donor! Those ceremonies were not know for their ... safety.
Simply thinking about it made me mad. And now we had NO chance of arriving on time, thanks to these... people. And Tsubashi was treating it as though it were nothing!
Grrr! I knew I had to calm down before I lost control. Think, what was making me angry?
Was it the sudden end to the fight? No, I'd stalked prey for vengeance before, this was different. It was him, the Violinist. How dare he? Simply blows through my ship and acts as if he owned it! Servant girl. fshaw!
I punched a nearby crate with all my might, realizing too late the contents. Fresh, pure, refined Anecris gushed out from the midlevel crack I had just created, enlarging the hole as it went. The scent was so powerful even I could've smelled it throughout the entire ship. Tsubashi's hypersensitive smell was no doubt driving him crazy. I knew he hadn't hunted in a long time, his eyes weren't my favorite golden chocolate color.
See what holding anger does? I thought to myself as I went for cleaning supplies.
^o^ Lithuanian Iria? It\'s Lieutenant Iria, thank you very much! ^o^

NejinOniwa

REN could not chuckle, but the metallic head bounced slightly when the vampire mentioned the EMP. "Do not worry yourself, Tsubashi. Despite not being through the way you intended, you saved me from an unknown fate with that device. I am grateful," the robot finished with a slight bow.
When Tsubashi once more spoke his question, albeit rather stressedly, REN answered quickly and nodding. "She is currently in the cargo bay, or some sort of cold storeroom - I do not know the planar structure arrangement of your ship, but I'd guess it's something like that by its holds and its temperature. It is about 10 meters signature, but 50 meters to walk - I am sure-"
The robot was broken off by the sudden appearance of a pointed blade in the violinist's chest. REN was stunned for a moment, but not long enough to let the perpetrator get away. As Gummster fell forward when the blade exited the way it had came, REN saw the creature holding it. It much like a monkey, but it was pure black, without even eyes visible - just as the bombs that had fallen on them. Darkness field. Then they must be... As the creature ran off, REN spurted after it with the refound speed and dexterity of an APPT-less body.
Wound around Gummster's limp body was one of the EP tentacles, now loose from REN's head and shining in fluorescent red, and slowly disintegrating from its tip.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

Gummster stood up, looking almost completely unharmed, except for the two wounds in his head and chest, those healed quickly, it looked like all the blood was just absorbed into his body. After a few seconds everything looked like it did minutes ago.
"Tsubashi, Ji, you should start repairs of the ship immediately, don't worry about the hole in the ship, a force-field should suffice. Exa!" Said Gummster with a very serious tone. "Can you do a transport? I believe that Ren will need help. And for God's sake, please make the girl calm down, this stench is really getting on my nerves." Gummster then picked up his bow and violin; "Exa; well, can you teleport me to Ren's location?"

Kami-Tux

"This is not what I learned on my system administration courses!" the penguin squawked but of course, it had some experience. It started to look at the 'soulseller' and did realize the software at least is good from the point of view of a fundamentalist penguin. The penguin grabbed his LART and a few other tools and started too take care of the most horrible things.

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Exa

"Hm, a teleportation? I'm not an expert in these kind of spells, but I'll do my best!! " - said Exa, and started to concentrate on a dimensional magic. He started to mumble something which couldn't be understand...
After about a minute, he finished the preparations, and shouted:

" Dimension Sign - Field #9 !!! "

(Earlier, Exa visited through many dimensions, and Field #9 is a transit place, with he could skip the boundaries, accepting him to travel.)

Xeon

As Wright manages to find his necklace, he sighs a sign of relief.Wright then turns his attention to his situation "Who are these people?" Wright thought to himself as he considered if they were friend or foe. "No i cant trust these people" As Wright was just about to sneak past the group his necklace suddenly shakes violently.  "Alright alright..." Wright Whispered to his necklace. Wright then proceeds to head to someone that seemed to be of paled skin while keeping his right hand on his hidden dagger and his left hand on his necklace just incase.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.