Now Playing...

Started by Agelu, December 20, 2005, 04:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Agelu

Darn! Even Pitkin beated me on posting... im down to the 6th place on the numbers... if i had internet on home... oh well...

Almost finished Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds. And playing Lemmings '95 now. DAMN HARD.

Oh ya capt, i'll try DOW if i can

Pitkin

Hiya again, Agelu-san! ^_^

Lemmings '95... familiar one. ;179

I personally loved the Lemmings 2: the Tribes back when I had an Amiga500 still. I could complete 11 out of the 12 different themes in the game, but the Classic one (mimicking the original levels in Lemmings) turned out to be too difficult. Grrr...

Oh, that reminds me... I'm also playing Syndicate again. Back in 1990s on Amiga, I could conquer most of the regions excluding some African and/or North American levels. The second time I got to play the game, on PC, I managed to complete all those earlier impossible levels, but failed to capture the Atlantic Accelerator. -_- Now, third major campaign going on, but it looks worse than before; I've failed at some earlier easy missions and lost many agents trying to steal new weapon technologies. Grrr... -_-x

CaptBrenden

Ive been playing the ballon battle flash game, its rather addictive >.> <.<

DrizzCat

Still playing alot of Planetside here

Mith~Of~Rose

I play mostly MMORPG's nowadays, I just retired from maple story at lvl 64, And am now playing DDO with a lvl 6 bard :P. I really wanna break into Dating sims but what little japanese i know would not get me very far. Im patiently awainting the release of Neverwinter Nights 2 and Legend of Zelda: The twilight princess right now. Im also always willing to play Quake 3.This thread reminds me....i really need to get back to We <3 Katamari. Oh well, if anyone ever wants to play Q3 or DDO just gimme a jingle :P

Bou

CaptBrenden

Im playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on my pretty new xbox 360 :D

Bou

rdhdtwns

Totally not playing anything. But, I am watching my sister ruthlessly play Kingdom Hearts II, which even if I'm not playing, owns my soul.

Hopefully soon I can buy Super Mario for the DS.
So cute it\'s deadly!

Pitkin

For the last few months I've only been playing Tetris, Tetris Arcade, vBTetris, Defrag de Pon and Bust-a-Move 3DX. Now that I forgot my lovely BAM3DX at my apartment when I came to my parents' place for the summer, I've not been able to play that, so I've replaced it with San Andreas... quite violent. ^^;

CaptBrenden

Oh oh oh! i just got Metroid Prime Hunters for my DS! Bliss! *geekgasum*

Bou

rpb3000

Which Pokémon?  *die-hard fan here*
rpb3000
Yar!
Join SPORC!

destroyrhawk

I'm playing an older game I have from the gamecube called Tales of Symphonia (love the battle style of the game ^^),  SSX On-Tour, and Metroid    Prime 2: Echoes.  I need to get a job and get some newer games and systems (DS sounds awesome) and save up for the Wii.

To bad I can't download games from limewire on the family computer.  Which is also a reason i dont have my own background at home (at school is the only place to have one).  and my mom doesnt let me do computer games I buysince i go and play alot of that game i loaded onto the computer.  Can't wait to get my own computer.