HARU-NATAlliance HQ

Started by NejinOniwa, April 26, 2007, 03:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

Exa approves too!

They use the different references in a clever way, that's one of the strongest points in the series!

Gummster

Now I wonder when the next episode comes out... I sure hope it's soon.

NejinOniwa

Ayou, minasanssu! O-genki ssuka?
Anyways, today has been sort of messed up for me, and after only getting 3 hours of sleep and forgetting my wallet including train pass and school ID at home, I felt like as if I just got struck by...well, not lightning exactly, rather a really unpleasant hangover. So I said to myself, "System Maintenance Day," and took a long shower before going back to bed. Now I'm up and running to some degree at least, but I doubt I would have been able to do anything of meaning in school anyway.
Now, off from bad reports to good ones...
First off! MY NEW PROCESSOR HAS ARRIVED! Yar for new compy! As soon as i get my motherboard and the other stuff home, I'll be able to start building on the long-awaited NeoN-DELTA.
Secondly, my scanner returned home this morning after a very untimely absence, and so now I'm able to get stuff up digital with not all too much bother. Among those are...the sketches for the H-NA logotype!
*squee!*
So now I'm about 25% done on this, and since it's weekend now I'll probably be done tomorrow or on Sunday at the latest.
Currently I'm working away the watermark on a Konata vector I'm using (unlike the nice lads at SOS-Dan, some Deviant idiots are very persistent in doing that to absolutely everything they do) - but luckily anime pictures are rather easy to un-watermark using simple gimp-no-jutsu. Just like DRM is easier to crack than a watermelon...aah off topic, but whatever. ^-^
In the meantime, feast your eyes on a HEAPLOAD of LS goodies!
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=46168
Preview of the goodies, I here give you...Junky Channel. (hope that the Gin-Desu will not kill me for this)

Angatoussu, nyoro! Jian! ^_^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"today has been sort of messed up for me, and after only getting 3 hours of sleep and forgetting my wallet including train pass and school ID at home, I felt like as if I just got struck by...well, not lightning exactly, rather a really unpleasant hangover.
That's what you get for not sleeping enough! And not consuming caffeine while being tired! That is the reason God created caffeine, and I thank him for that!

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"First off! MY NEW PROCESSOR HAS ARRIVED! Yar for new compy! As soon as i get my motherboard and the other stuff home, I'll be able to start building on the long-awaited NeoN-DELTA.
Secondly, my scanner returned home this morning after a very untimely absence, and so now I'm able to get stuff up digital with not all too much bother. Among those are...the sketches for the H-NA logotype!
Yatta! For that, I look forward to see the new logo!

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"In the meantime, feast your eyes on a HEAPLOAD of LS goodies!
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=46168
Preview of the goodies, I here give you...Junky Channel. (hope that the Gin-Desu will not kill me for this)

Thank you, and by the way, you should watch out for Gin-Desuists assassins!

NejinOniwa

Yaaaargh!
I've been terribly busy with a stupid, untimely heapload of maths crap this weekend, but yet I've been able to throw together two versions of a quite-so decent ALPHA of the logo/pic-to-use-on-violin image. While the .xfc files i use for saving up layers are way too big to upload here, I've fixed you two special .jpg's for a little preview...
So here we go!
First off is the original non-specced version...

...and secondly, the special transparent toplayer version!

Minasan, which do you like best? Cuz' I'm not all too sure as of which one to use...
Also, does anyone have any good background images or a good place to get them at? 'Cuz I really need that and I'm not all that free that I have all too much time to hang out with Google...

In other news, the a.f.k. sub of Lucky Star episode 4 is finally out. Minasan, get it while it's hot!

//Nei

Added after 1 minutes:

oh and also, i will laugh big much at the person having a screen big enough to display all of this. BIG much. -w-

Gummster

Yay! At last it is out, the long awaited logo. Although I might have to resize it a bit before I send it to Emma-sama I will most definitely ask her if this is possible to but on a violin.

And by the way, I must say that I like the non-transparent one better.

Exa

Quote from: "Gummster"
And by the way, I must say that I like the non-transparent one better.

Same here, transparency doesn't look good on this picture. I like the non-transparent version better.

NejinOniwa

Righty-o! I was also winging more to the non-transparent one as well, in fact:
While i thought the transparent one was better-looking since you see all of the actual logo symbol, i figured it would prolly be a heck of a challenge to paint transparency on a violin - i DO have some experience in that area, after all.
Then I will proceed with cleaning and fixing it up moar, then! See if I'll have it up by tonight.

On a side note, I spent the ten-minute halftime break of my chemistry class watching Lucky Star on my iPod. And...it's actually impressive how little the lack of a large screen disturbs the actual impression. I seriously laughed my ass off, and banged my head against the desk - you'd bet my classmates were wondering what the damn haels i was doing over there... ^-^

Gummster

I can imagine that. I can't actually watch the 4th episode 'till next week since I've blown my download quota by 4gigs. I was going to download it at work but alas, along came Mr. principal, and I got scolded for taking advantage of the schools network. :( So most unfortunately I'll have to wait. So don't spoil the episode for me!

And I've already sent Emma-sama the logo, I'm still waiting for a reply...

NejinOniwa

Ah! Sitting on a limited connection, are we? My, my...pity the poor souls of the restricted. *sobriety*
And here I am with my 100/10 unlimited uplink...i feel evil. ^^

Gummster

Grrr...! But well such is the prize of living in a BIG house at the country side.

NejinOniwa

Maa~ I guess there are plenty of other advantages to it as well ^^

Gummster

Indeed, for example you can watch Lucky Star without getting interrupted by annoying sounds of cars driving by and kids playing in the streets.
It's also quite beautiful here, but that's getting off topic...

NejinOniwa

Hehe indeed ^^
Also i think I'll be redesigning the H-NANews logo. Any ideas?

w00terz

I fixed some artifacts around the logo for ya