HARU-NATAlliance HQ

Started by NejinOniwa, April 26, 2007, 03:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Stopped working for you, did it? Or just switched comp? Ah, so much better to learn the free stuff right away, since you can always get new ones of that ^^
Good for a first try at least! And i learned my way with GIMP very quickly; i'm sure you will as well! Keep it up!

Added after 45 minutes:

Update, minasanssu! ^o^
Mostly to Gummster-ssu but also to everyone else, here's a rapidshare containing...that's right! HARUHI MUSIC ON VIOLIN!
http://rs79.rapidshare.com/files/24214171/TAMUSIC_-_Suzumiya_Haruhi_no_Kyouen.rar
Omedetou! ^_^

Added after 40 minutes:

Annnd moarr!
http://rs60.rapidshare.com/files/22298690/HaruhiismUK.zip - a few remixes from the Haruhiism.uk site.

and then...

http://haruhi.djbouche.net
and check remixes. THEY'RE ZIGGY FLAMIN AWESOME.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Exa

Oh my god, things are not so easy...

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"
*draws a little buldgy vein on his helmet*

This one tries my patiance.  In the middle of peace negotiations he says things that could be concidered a.. threat to the goddesses.  If not bound by oath to follow their orders to stand down and perform peace talks I might have struck you down, or sicked Kanaria on you at the very least.  However, I will reguard you as a rogue zelot right now and continue to talk to the 1st Diplomat as they now seem to have thier head on strait.

Well, I'm here. That's true, I left the GDA for joining the HARU-NATAlliance. I angered Gin-sama and 3.1-sama with my act. I'm sorry, and I want to give a gift to them:

First, before talks, your commander brough up points I would like to comment on.  A brigade is indeed a term for a military unit, just as a company, battalion, or regiment is.  Forming a bregade could indeed be concidered a possibly hostel act (when dealing with such things, a wise commander prepares for the worst and does not assume things like "they are doing it for peaceful reasons"  that is a good way to get caught with your guard down)

That's true, a brigade is more offensive-sounding than a club or an association. I only want to have a defensive team, don't want to expand with blood and slaughter.

As for seperatists, as the name implies it is not an attacker persey, but someone that seperates from something.  In this case, the 1st diplomat having originaly seperated off into the GIN-STAR would be a seperitist.   You cant be a sepreratist If you were never alligned with something.

The as I said before about the evil.  To insinuate that we are evil, is to claim the goddesses are evil and is very difficult to forgive.  I saggest you leave negotiations with the diplomat.  Astrates are quick to anger and slow to forgive. Count your blessing that we are commanded by those that forgive faster.

You are correct that you did not say us specificly, but as this shizum started mostly between our two orginizations, anyone would make the same association.  As your direct and most obvious rival, to make claims and threats against "evil seperatists(attackers)" One would quite easily take that to imply us.  Again, more carefull wording would do well to prevent conflict.

I'm sorry again, I don't want to count your noble nation as evil or like that. Again, I don't want to war.

Onto peace talks.

You once again propose peace.  I have consulted the goddesses, and they are listening.  However... the original condition remains, however it will cement more then a cease fire but a possible alliance.  Gin-sama is still quite hurt and angry that you so callously turned your back on her.  She wants a simple aplogy  stating in your own words that you are sorry for having forsaken her.  All other matters will be forgiven.  

I am no diplomat, I usualy settle  my differences at the end of a boltgun and halbard tip, but if you ask me, that seems to be a reasonable request.  humble yourself before Gin-sama and accept her brilliant light once more, unify two powerful orginizations, and save countless lives in the process.

I need not explain the alternitive.

Also, not required to cement the treaty, but would do well to smooth things over, as an act of good faith I saggest your "wild card" and 1st zelot apologize for for his borderline heretical threats to the lolita goddesses.

We await your counter terms.

So, you want us to join to your nation? Hm... the idea is interesting, but I fear that would have some negative effects on our faction. However, if you count us as equal partners, than it could be acceptable. Again, I'm sorry for my treason. I respect your goddesses, but if it's possible, we don't want to be a puppet nation of yours.

I hope you can accept our opinion.

Exa Thundercloud, First Diplomat

NejinOniwa

*nods approval and scurries back to bridge*

Gummster

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Update, minasanssu! ^o^
Mostly to Gummster-ssu but also to everyone else, here's a rapidshare containing...that's right! HARUHI MUSIC ON VIOLIN!
http://rs79.rapidshare.com/files/24214171/TAMUSIC_-_Suzumiya_Haruhi_no_Kyouen.rar
Omedetou!
I have to admit when I listened to those I started to laugh. They're awesome although the guy uses waaaay to much tremaro. i haven't gotten around listening to the other ones yet since i just came from Reykjavík.

But on to the deal with HARU-NATAlliance official violin! Emma-sama just replied to may enquiry and said that it might be possible to make one of those violins if their painter can handle it. But that leaves us with the problem of what picture should we have on it. The original idea was to have the H-NA logo, but as Nejin-kun said there is still no official logo, so it would be most beneficial to make one as soon as possible!

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Gummster"But on to the deal with HARU-NATAlliance official violin! Emma-sama just replied to may enquiry and said that it might be possible to make one of those violins if their painter can handle it. But that leaves us with the problem of what picture should we have on it. The original idea was to have the H-NA logo, but as Nejin-kun said there is still no official logo, so it would be most beneficial to make one as soon as possible!

o_o Sugoi! Honto ni sugoi! I've painted violins before, and that wasn't piece of cake at all, despite it just being regular repaints and fixing of old music school antiques - I can't imagine how hard it would be to paint something this-like on it! Maiyaa, you're doing some GJ there, Gummster-kun! Ganbare! ;010

So then, about this logo business then...
From your post it sounds a little urgent! I guess I should scurry off to my GIMP-tan as quickly as possible!
Any of you have any requests on the design, then? As long as you don't demand anything all too fancy from me, I should do okay, since I've got a bit of experience in GIMPing now...
So post /r/'s here! And if you have any pictures it's just to post 'em up! (further specifics can also be taken over PM or IM if you like ^_^)
We're doing a good start here, I'm feeling! Ganbarimassu, minnasanssu!

Gummster

I have no pictures in particular that I would like to have on the violin, I just think it's very important to have both Haruhi and Konata on it... obviously. And yes as soon as possible would be great!

Today preferably.

CaptBrenden

+BEGIN TRANSMITION+

My apologys for the delay in our response, there has been.. diliberations on this side.

QuoteWell, I'm here. That's true, I left the GDA for joining the HARU-NATAlliance. I angered Gin-sama and 3.1-sama with my act. I'm sorry, and I want to give a gift to them:

There has been.. discussion on whether this is soppose to be an apology, or a consolation prize.  If it was the later, she made it clear she does not want it.  I myself not caring for the thought of fighting a former ally argued the opisite side of the case.  The jury is still out, so you can solve that by clearifying.

QuoteSo, you want us to join to your nation? Hm... the idea is interesting, but I fear that would have some negative effects on our faction. However, if you count us as equal partners, than it could be acceptable. Again, I'm sorry for my treason. I respect your goddesses, but if it's possible, we don't want to be a puppet nation of yours.

Humm, perhaps I was not as clear as I thought I had been. I never intended to combine orginizations, as well, our opinions would cause internal arguments that would hurt the orginizations more then a clear cut war.  I simply ment a treaty instead of a cease fire.  2 seperate orginizations that are liked togeather by treaty to aid one another in times of need, and agree ...accept and tolerate the others belifes.  A muntualy benificial agreement.  However, again, it all depends on your clearification of the formentioned issue.  

So far I feal our talks are going well.  The situation is not as percarius as it was originaly. You have done well so far first diplomat.  The final maters are 1: A more clear apology to Gin-sama (I admit your message had all the making of an apology, but it wasnt directly aimed at the person that is the most hurt)  and then your awnser about the treaty.

We await your reply.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Exa

The final maters are 1: A more clear apology to Gin-sama (I admit your message had all the making of an apology, but it wasnt directly aimed at the person that is the most hurt)

I understand what you mean. I didn't act fair when I just apologized by a message from the far.  I will go to them and apology personally. Please, while I'm in your area, treat me considering this.

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"and then your awnser about the treaty.

So, you mean like a Non-aggression pact? Correct offer, I can absolutely accept it. And you're right, combining the two factions would be problematic because of the different conceptions.

Exa Thundercloud, First Diplomat

CaptBrenden

Give me time to arrage the meeting. You may want to choose nutral ground  for it as well.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Exa

All right, I think it would be the best if we wrap this up as soon as possible. About the place: I have the idea we should have the meeting in the border between the two areas (they are connected, right?). Also, don't bring any soldiers or such light that, I'm coming alone.

NejinOniwa

Nn, nn. *nods* You're wrapping things up like a tortilla over there, keep it up.

Oh and also, Scai wants a word on line three from the bridge.

---Scai
For arrangement of the treaty I would like to propose the area of the outer Frozen Rim belt - it is on the very edge of the TPS sector and thus the border of our general patrols. It is also easily accessible from the outside, and capt. Brenden can easily get there from his presumed position - but the First Diplomat will have to cross all through the frozen rim belt to get there, which will take a while even with our specified navigations. It is a perfect spot for negotiation, if what my database tells me is right.
---

Ah well, I must now go eat breakfast.
//Nei

Exa

The outer Frozen Rim belt? Hm... Okay, it's acceptable for me. A bit of cold won't hurt me! ;)

Gummster

COLD!! I definitely in!

NejinOniwa

OHA-LUCKY!!! ^w^

Finally! The day has come! LUCKY STAR EP 4 IS OUT! (or at least, the LC sub is^_^) Akira wa doookidoki-desu! ^_^

In other news, this means YOU go to your local download site and get your copy right now!

(and in all truth, this is THE best LS episode yet, nyoro! It even has nyoro in it! NYORO IS MEGAS WIN, NYORO!)

That's all for now!

Gummster

Yay! Again a great episode, I seriously can't wait for the next one.

Gummster approves!