HARU-NATAlliance HQ

Started by NejinOniwa, April 26, 2007, 03:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gummster

You can not possibly think that you can win the all powerful HARU-NATAlliance, give in to the power or face certain doom!

Exa

Quote from: "Gummster"You can not possibly think that you can win the all powerful HARU-NATAlliance, give in to the power or face certain doom!

I think it would be a wiser idea to talk about our situations with the other emperor/commander first. No factions want unneeded wars...

Gummster

I'm a combat violinist, it's my job to presume the worst!

Exa

Yes, that's right. But our faction is still new, maybe it doesn't have enough power to a war. We require some defensive (no expansion by wars!) forces, and you're the best person for this.

CaptBrenden

++INITIATING DIRECT LINK++

++VOICE COMMUNICATION ACTIVATED++

First diplomat,

First off, text communications are always sent in "caps"  I was not shouting.  (although my booming voice could me mistaken for it in the vast echoing bridge of this cruiser.) That was simply a all bands text only message. Since you took it to be shouting however, I have sent this message through voice comms so that you can hear the calm demenor of my voice.

You claim that your faction is not preparing for conflict, Yet you use words like HQ instead of, meeting spot.  Headquarters is a military term, used for the logistical and command hub of a military force, not for a few otakus sitting around eating cookies and saying how great their chosen shows are.  

Nor is a united battleship something that could be concidered peaceful.  and there is still the matter of:

Quote(also, to keep evil separatists from attacking us...this is among what you will face.)

One tempts fate when they say evil when they are implying space marines,  or the beloved ones.  Were I not under orders to stand down through the grace and divinity of patron godesses, I would have been duty bound to reply more agressivly to such a comment.

QuoteThe HARU-NATAlliance continued their expansion! Now they're conquering the world of Megaman!

Expansionisum and conquering are also acts of war.  Even if such are not directed at us, we are duty bound to protecct anyone that is under attack.  (if it was thougth diplomacy, you would not have used conquer as the word for it..)

Overlord is another military term for that matter.  A lead figure for a simple club would call themselves a chairman, not an overlord.  

Make no mistake, we have the elements of a military force as well.  Titans, Battle fleets, armored collums and geneticly altered armored marines are made for just that. But we never claimed peace, made public crys for depolmacy and then proceeded to join a side.  A deplomat wanting to defuse a situation would not show such favoritizum.  Infact it was we that just perposed a cease fire, and all we asked, no, all Gin-sama asked, was an apology from turning your face from her light. She did not ask for you to join us, demilitrize, or disband, simply say you were sorry for turning your back on her in favor of others.  (shes very sensitive you know, i think it comes from her father showing favoritisum towards that red demon.)

Alas for a first diplomat your words cut pretty sharply.  We will continue our stand-down stance while the godesses concider your actions.  Perhaps they will decide you are just a missguided child and they will forgive you of your tresspass even while you stand defiantly.  Or perhaps they wont.  I make no decisions here, I just command our forces.  I am duty bound to comply with whatever their decision is.  

Oh, and perhaps you do mean no ill, but it seems the rest of your force is not so... peace loving.

QuoteYou can not possibly think that you can win the all powerful HARU-NATAlliance, give in to the power or face certain doom!

Need I remind you what will happen...

This is Grey Knight Brother-Captain Brenden, out.

++VOICE TRANSMITION END++

++ENDING DIRECT CONNECTION++
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Exa

Hm, you're a smart and wise person, CaptBrenden.

1. I didn't know about the communication text rules. Sorry, that was my fault, I'm still new in diplomacy.

2. I wasn't the one who created this place as a HQ. I'll tell NejinOniwa to rename it HARU-NATAlliance Haven/Club... or something like that.

3. About the expansion, ehehe... it wasn't a conquer by raw force, more like a... well, more like a converting, maybe? I can say that no robots or human were harmed. Anyway, I heard that Gin-sama made a similar try in Gensokyo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vJ-SCLgNPY&mode=related&search=

4. To prevent conflicts, I want to offer an alliance between our sides. Do you accept it?

Gummster

Quote from: "CaptBrendan"Need I remind you what will happen...

MOEness is ineffective to me!

Need I remind you what happens when you provoke God!

NejinOniwa

Hmm, hmm.
Ah well, things are bound to happen ^^
As for my vocabulary, well, recently It seems we've been absorbing more and more of Suzumiya-sama's own...after all, how peaceful does "Brigade" sound, and comparing to their (SOS-brigade that is) actions, should they be deemed as peaceful, irrelevant or warmongers? I think you should see my point ^-^

Also, for clarification on the separatist statement...
Attackers are separatists, because they do not respect Suzumiya-sama or Konata-chan.
Attackers are evil, because they do not respect Suzumiya-sama or Konata-chan.
Suzumiya-sama is caring (in her own way) of her subordinates/followers.

Thus I wasn't implying space marines (which I believe I didn't mention in that post at all, actually) but rather, potential attackers of all kinds, be they DESU-fanboys, Edward-hugglers or even Nazgirls.

Anyways, First Diplomat Exa seems to be working on fine. Makasetokessu.

//Hanaë
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Exa

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Hmm, hmm.
Ah well, things are bound to happen ^^
As for my vocabulary, well, recently It seems we've been absorbing more and more of Suzumiya-sama's own...after all, how peaceful does "Brigade" sound, and comparing to their (SOS-brigade that is) actions, should they be deemed as peaceful, irrelevant or warmongers? I think you should see my point ^-^

If you ask me, "brigade" sounds a bit like a name of a group of workers. ^^ But it isn't aggressive, that's true.
But I think, Club, Association or something like that would be a better idea.

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"
Also, for clarification on the separatist statement...
Attackers are separatists, because they do not respect Suzumiya-sama or Konata-chan.
Attackers are evil, because they do not respect Suzumiya-sama or Konata-chan.
Suzumiya-sama is caring (in her own way) of her subordinates/followers.

Thus I wasn't implying space marines (which I believe I didn't mention in that post at all, actually) but rather, potential attackers of all kinds, be they DESU-fanboys, Edward-hugglers or even Nazgirls.

In my opinion, the most important now is to avoid aggression. I completely respect other emperors and their gods/goddesses.

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"
Anyways, First Diplomat Exa seems to be working on fine. Makasetokessu.

//Hanaë

Thank you! I'll do my best!

Gummster

I NEED PICTURES! I'm currently making (or trying at least) to make a wallpaper, and because of a huge lack of pictures on the net I'm having a very hard time making it, so could anyone please help out a bit.

NejinOniwa

I'm a bit busty for the moment so i cant upload anything here, but there should be some at www.sos-dan.com/img/index.html and www.raki-suta.com/img/index.html , respectively. Anything to help!

Gummster

Thanks although the second one gives me a 404. I am mostly in need of Konata pics by the way...

CaptBrenden

QuoteMOEness is ineffective to me!

Need I remind you what happens when you provoke God!

*draws a little buldgy vein on his helmet*

This one tries my patiance.  In the middle of peace negotiations he says things that could be concidered a.. threat to the goddesses.  If not bound by oath to follow their orders to stand down and perform peace talks I might have struck you down, or sicked Kanaria on you at the very least.  However, I will reguard you as a rogue zelot right now and continue to talk to the 1st Diplomat as they now seem to have thier head on strait.

First, before talks, your commander brough up points I would like to comment on.  A brigade is indeed a term for a military unit, just as a company, battalion, or regiment is.  Forming a bregade could indeed be concidered a possibly hostel act (when dealing with such things, a wise commander prepares for the worst and does not assume things like "they are doing it for peaceful reasons"  that is a good way to get caught with your guard down)

As for seperatists, as the name implies it is not an attacker persey, but someone that seperates from something.  In this case, the 1st diplomat having originaly seperated off into the GIN-STAR would be a seperitist.   You cant be a sepreratist If you were never alligned with something.

The as I said before about the evil.  To insinuate that we are evil, is to claim the goddesses are evil and is very difficult to forgive.  I saggest you leave negotiations with the diplomat.  Astrates are quick to anger and slow to forgive. Count your blessing that we are commanded by those that forgive faster.

You are correct that you did not say us specificly, but as this shizum started mostly between our two orginizations, anyone would make the same association.  As your direct and most obvious rival, to make claims and threats against "evil seperatists(attackers)" One would quite easily take that to imply us.  Again, more carefull wording would do well to prevent conflict.

Onto peace talks.

You once again propose peace.  I have consulted the goddesses, and they are listening.  However... the original condition remains, however it will cement more then a cease fire but a possible alliance.  Gin-sama is still quite hurt and angry that you so callously turned your back on her.  She wants a simple aplogy  stating in your own words that you are sorry for having forsaken her.  All other matters will be forgiven.  

I am no diplomat, I usualy settle  my differences at the end of a boltgun and halbard tip, but if you ask me, that seems to be a reasonable request.  humble yourself before Gin-sama and accept her brilliant light once more, unify two powerful orginizations, and save countless lives in the process.

I need not explain the alternitive.

Also, not required to cement the treaty, but would do well to smooth things over, as an act of good faith I saggest your "wild card" and 1st zelot apologize for for his borderline heretical threats to the lolita goddesses.

We await your counter terms.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

fixed, had placed a comma at the wrong place.

Also, after a fast look at Brenden's post,
Most things look quite correct and i have other matters to attend to, so I will leave this in the hands of the diplomat until i can return finished with all else. I may have to consult with Haruhi-sama and Konata as well before giving my official agreement to anything here, but my personal secondment is given for now, for most parts.
As Brenden states, I as well would appreciate if you'd refrain from unnecessary stirring in the diplomacy, First Violinist-ssu. Your initiative and zeal is appreciated, but some things might come to worse from those.

now back to puto and work...
//Chip

Gummster

I present you with ver.1
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8518/walliesb3.jpg
I know it's crap, it's only my second time using Gimp, and Gimp isn't really cooperative The background is crap because I honestly have no idea how to make one with Gimp. God I miss Photoshop.
You'll have to excuse the size for now, I seem to have uploaded to much and can't have it in the correct size (1280x800)