HARU-NATAlliance HQ

Started by NejinOniwa, April 26, 2007, 03:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

So, after being molded in the hearths of another thread, this place has now arisen from the ground. This place is the first of sacred grounds for Haruhi and Konata and all around them in this forum (but there might come more!), and also headquarters for all H-NAllies.

WELCOME TO H-NA!

This will be updated later today, but until then this is discussion board/image thread of general praise and fandom around SHnY and LS...to use as you see fit!

Oh and also, here are all the current H-NAllies!
Nejin Oniwa (Overlord, Grand Emperor and Master of Games, Crossovers and Anime)
Exa Thundercloud (First Diplomat and Titulante Extraordinaire)
Gummster (First Violinist)

Applicants wholeheartedly welcome!

(also, to keep evil separatists from attacking us...this is among what you will face.)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Exa

Report from Crossover Borders! The H-NAllies started to combinate their forces! More information can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBrfWxzGbjI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Uial109n0&mode=related&search=

NejinOniwa

Me is back! *stuffs mouth full of chicken mcNuggets*
Gokurou, Exa-kun! Also, on another front we see a very familiar face invading even our streets.

Anyways, another piece of news is that the second season of Haruhi, even though much still are but rumors, now is almost surely airing this autumn - this since the october airdate for Clannad (which previously had been, according to fairly safe rumors, competing with haruhi s2 for airtime) has now  been taken off ANN's Clannad site, thus leaving the field open for Haruhi.
Great news number two: March 18:th held a big SHnY LIVE! event in Omiya Sonic City. While this has already past and is far away from real for any of us...
July 27:th will hold a DVD release for the event! Which of course means that The Scene will grab it up and make it available for us in the western world as well. To quote Neko Mimi Mode,
QuoteI'm holding out that small glimmer of hope that they don't edit out Hirano Aya's (reported) myriad of exposed panties in the DVD.
This seems like something worth waiting for.

On a little sidenote, ANN doesn't like LS at all. They say it's unfunny boring crap.
I say ANN is unfunny, boring crap. Who's with me?

And if you've got nothing to do at all, why not waste some time on some Haruhi AMV's?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIjsPFYdkZY&mode=related&search=

//Nei

Gummster

Yay, a H-NAlliance thread. Since Exa did something nice I'm gonna try to do something nice too! I'm currently negotiating with Rainbow Violins (my favourite violin shop) to make a violin with the H-NAlliance logo I.E. Nejins sig. I'm not gonna promise anything, I actually think it's very unlikely that Emma-sama will make one for me since it is a well known fact that she's no fan of cartoons, plus she doesn't really do alot of special orders like that. but hey, it's worth a shot!

NejinOniwa

Sugoi! That's the spirit, Gummssu! You're not first violinist for nothing i see ^_^
Oh and also, my sig isn't really the H-NA logo...or at least not officially, more like a placeholder. But i might make it so later ^^
And speaking of sigs, how come you don't have one, First Violinist-ssu?

Gummster

Well then there must be made a logo with great haste!

As for the fact that I have no sig, just always been to lazy to make one.

NejinOniwa

Make it so! ^-^

By the way, isn't there a little bit empty of other people here? Overlord feels lonely ^~^

Gummster

It is fairly lonely.. I guess we just need to give it time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm3jzR1Yw-U
This is the LS opening with the new Death Note OP That by the way I DO NOT APPROVE OF! I hate it, but unfortunately I am not alone in the world.

http://www.pcplanets.com/videoyoutube-rxRAtR4bbEU.shtml
Plus I think some people will like this *looks at Neijin*

NejinOniwa

Aha! Yes, indeed! (Although i already saw one other previously today ^-^;) And i'm totally with you on the do not approve of death note OP, but since I don't watch it it's little of my concern ^^
Anyways! I also just watched the A.F.K. sub of ep3. And while they do not have the explanations of spinoff puns as Lucky-Channel and WiND do in theirs, they're WAY funnier (not to mention the fact that their OP translation is the only one that doesn't SUCK REAL BAD). It's kinda good that they're a bit slower than LC, cuz then you can first watch the LC subs and get all the inside jokes, and then watch a.f.k. and laugh your soul out. ^_^

Also a worthful note for all H-NAllies, the OP single is planned for release on may 24:th...so it's a month left 'til party time, nyanssu!

Gummster

I totally agree with the fansubs! And thanks for the single release info! I can't wait =P

Exa

The HARU-NATAlliance continued their expansion! Now they're conquering the world of Megaman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJClcrwwCgw&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ysAAOQC6k&mode=related&search=

And about the question of Lucky Star subs: I watched the first two episodes with a.f.k.'s version. I heard that they took of some of the references, so I'll compare a.f.k. and Lucky-Channel version of ep3.

EDIT: I watched both versions - it seems that I'll stick with Lucky-Channel. Maybe it's just me, but I like their style better than a.f.k.'s one. Also, the explanations are really good.

NejinOniwa

As you wish...but you can't say no to the fact that their OP translation sounds absolutely retarded.

CaptBrenden

++INCOMING TRANSMITION++

ATTENTION H-N ALLIANCE

THIS IS BROTHER CAPTAIN BRENDEN OF THE GREY KNIGHTS LEGION OF ASTRATES AND THE GROUND COMMANDER FOR THE GIN-3.1 ALLIANCE...

YOU CLAIMED PEACE, AND THEN YOUR FORTIFIED YOURSELF IN AN ARMORED HQ IN THE ANIME SUB-FORUM AND MADE THEATS, EVEN WENT SO FAR AS TO CALL US EVIL SEPERATISTS, WHEN IN FACT IT IS YOU WHO HARBOR A SEPERATIST.

THESE ARE CLEARLY ACTS OF AGRRESION AND THE PRELUDES TO WAR.  YOUR TALKS OF PEACE ARE NOW ONLY A FAINT MEMORY.  

HOWEVER, SUIGINTOU-SAMA AND 3.1SAMA ARE LOVING AND FORGIVING. THEY HAVE ORDERED THE COALLITION FORCES TO STAND DOWN AND STAND BY UNLESS FURTHER ACTS OF AGRESSION ARE SEEN.

THERE IS ONLY ONE CONDITION TO THIS CEASE FIRE.  THIS COMES FROM SUIGINTOU-SAMA, AND IS A PERSONAL MESSAGE FOR ONE OF YOURS. YOUR FIRST DIPLOMAT, THE ONE THAT CLAIMED PEACE AND THEN PREPARED FOR WAR, WHO CLAIMED TO LOVE GIN-SAMA AND THEN JOINED A ROUGE SEPERATIST FACTION AWAY FROM HER LIGHT, MUST APOLOGIZE FOR THESE ACTS OR OUR FORCES WILL, IN HER WORDS, "Turn you into such junk you cant be sold on E-Bay for a 5 yen starting bid!"

THAT IS ALL.  BROTHER-CAPTAIN BRENDEN, OUT.

++END TRANSMITION++
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
You see, Han-chan? Didn't i tell you that Gin would show us her true colors someday?

::INITIATING NC COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS UPLINK::
::  LINK ESTABLISHED, INTERNAL NC ACTIVATED...   ::
Attention crew of HARU-NATAlliance united battleship, Izumiya; This is Scai of NC systems central.
We've recently intercepted an anomaly transmission from Brenden of the G-31-C forces. (NZ, D&W section) has confirmed the presence of threatening elements in this transmission and we advise all H-NAllies to take caution. Also, First Diplomat Exa Thundercloud, the Overlord requests your presence at the bridge. That is all, NC out.

::DISCONNECTING LINK FROM NC SYSTEMS...::
::LINK SEVERED. INTERNAL NC DEACTIVATED::
Quiet Neige, and let Chip and his people handle this. We're trying to avoid getting your people involved here.[/size]
Hnn...komatta-ne...^~^

Exa

Greetings, Brother CaptBrenden of the Grey Knights Legion of Astrates and Ground Commander for the Gin-3.1 Alliance, in our HQ! (it's not armored or fortified, by the way)
This forum is a world of freedom. Everyone has the right to make a haven for their faction. Constructing a base (more like a temple - "H-NA: Temple of Haruhi, Konata, Hirano Aya, Crossovers and Kyo-Ani!") isn't mean a war preparation. We don't want a war with your nation. You have the right to create your own sub-forum for Gin-3.1 coalition, like us. And about my treason: I was really a member of the GDA, but it doesn't mean I can't change my mind. This is not a rouge separatist faction. We accept your goddesses, so please, accept our goddesses, too.
Anyway, shouting isn't a good manner in diplomacy.
So please, think twice before you accuse us of acting as an enemy.

Exa Thundercloud, First Diplomat of HARU-NATAlliance