Thurosis's small Manga thread

Started by Thurosis, March 30, 2007, 06:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

really cranking them out now XD  gotta go look at the full views in the gallery

Added after 16 minutes:

we the artists should start a thread where we take turns drawing pages to a comic, that would be bad ass :D
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

Again, great job Thurosis! Nice to see Fedora-tan in one of these!

Quotewe the artists should start a thread where we take turns drawing pages to a comic, that would be bad ass

That sounds like a good idea. It's times like these I wish that I could trade academic skills for art skills - on second thought, nah!

Tsubashi

Thank you, Thurosis-sama. It's amazing.

I've had a really depressing day, (and the worse is yet to come -_-') but this really cheered me up! You made me look so cool! ^o^
I really like your rendition of Fedora-tan too!
Keep up the good work!
-Tsu

C-Chan

Quotewe the artists should start a thread where we take turns drawing pages to a comic, that would be bad ass

QuoteThat sounds like a good idea.

Ano...........
We sorta tried that once already, and it didn't go very far:

http://ostan-collections.net/topic-213.html

But collaborations are always encouraged, since it helps boost efficiency and combines a medley of talents to produce most interesting results.  ^^

QuoteI've had a really depressing day, (and the worse is yet to come -_-') but this really cheered me up! You made me look so cool! ^o^

Oh,... sorry to hear it was bad for you too..  ^^
But seriously, what an awesome picker-upper, eh?  ^v^

Thurosis, I've said this to few people before, but I'll see it to you know:  YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!!!!!!  ^V^

By trying something as new as this, you're demonstrating taht with enough creativity and talent, even board members can be their own potential memes!  ^v^

And to think just yesterday Tsubashi-dono was also tiimid and cowardly, but now after his Awakening looks about ready to kick the bacon eater's ass.  ^_____^

And Fedora-dono.... looks good enough to eat off of.... *v*

*slobbers*

Oh heck, what am I saying?!!!!! @____@;
But yes, it's nice to have a Linux-tan as your avatar, since it also serves the secondary purpose of indirect OS-tan fanart.  Especially of undeservedly-overlooked characters like Fedora-tan.

*drool*

............... @@;

*slaps himself out of trance*

Kami-Tux

*flapps its wings as if wanting to fly* *jumping up and down* Thurosis-dono, your comics are great! *squawk*

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Exa

Excellent, Thurosis-sama, you have done very well! Now you are one of the members which I respect because of skills!
*bows down*

Thurosis

OH ! Wow !!

I didn't expect such a huge reaction from everyone  ^^" Thanks everyone !

By the way but i must be the person who say thanks! especially to Tsubashi, C-Chan and Fedora-Tan because:

Special thanks to:

Tsubashi, because he was the person who brought me back to the Forum when i was away... (but i back ^^) and he cheer(ed) me up!

Special thanks to:

C-Chan, because he help me out in the time where i got a motivation-"deep"! (you cheer(ed) me up too ^^)

Special thanks to:

Fedora-Tan, because she allowed me to upload more than the limit ^^

Special thanks too everyone who read me manga ^^

without the help and the giving the motivation to me too continue, i couldn't  
do something like that XD

so thanks everyone

(it was long ago that i  feel that happy right now)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Laevatein

It was cool in the first three chapters with XP-tan...

It was better when Kami-tux appeared...

Then Suddenly We Get a Space Marine vs Vampire battle?

Tsubashi is made of pure WIN. That is all. :D

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

CaptBrenden

not just any space marine, a grey knights captain!  

QuoteAno...........
We sorta tried that once already, and it didn't go very far:

well you were kinda a slave driver at that one.... schedules often dont work for the creative types...

C-Chan

Precisely,... For such a complex project you need at least some level of planning,  to avoid 3-day gigs from turning into 3-months wait that just kinda day off with a whimper.  -v-'
Or just to avoid people from stepping over eachothers toes.  ^^;

If it can't be done by voluneers in their lesiure time, then it just can't be done,... though I know it definitely CAN be done cause otherwise Linux and FOSS applications wouldn't exist.  ^___^

Oh, and btw....

QuoteFedora-Tan, because she allowed me to upload more than the limit ^^

Told ya so!  ^__~

QuoteI didn't expect such a huge reaction from everyone ^^" Thanks everyone !

You understimated our ability to please easily.  ^___^
Actually, just the fact that your posting artwork is good enough for most of us, since it helps keep this forum a bustling hive of creative activity.  ^.^

But to go the extra mile to produce quality and original manga,... that's enough to SWOON with happiness.  ^.^

Heck, I'll do that now.... -v-

*swoons*

Thurosis

Thanks, C-Chan but becareful where you are swoon (lie), because if Xp-tan see you won't wake up again ^^"

Now i must see how i continue the Story, no... i must say i know how to continue but when can i continue ^^

I'll do my best to continue the story for everyone ! hehehe ^^

Added after 16 minutes:

btw. right now i don't care if I become a "pro"manga- artist or not because all what I want was that someone read my manga.

so i'm really really happy and glad to, see that so many people read my manga here. XD XD XD

everyone must know (why I'm so glad and happy right now) because here in Germany, where I live, the people who knows me, know that I can draw, and made a lot of compliments too, but they never read one of my mangas... they only look on the pictures and through the pages but they never read one page of them... -.-
So I was a little bit disappointed from the world -.-

But now since you all read my manga everything turns to the opposite

but i must say that too, because I don't want that someone thinks wrong about me!

Because this is one of the smallest problem that I/someone could have...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Bella

It's cool you made a Manga just for our forum...it's a very unique idea! And I really like your style of anime! I myself digitally color my drawings, but hand-colored is too rarely seen. Do you use colored pencils or markers?

CaptBrenden

the forcing structure and whot not is what I was talking about.  and you expected them to be cranked out a bit fast if I remember.. but the point of such a thing would be for each page to take the story in a differnt direction as a differnt artist does it

Thurosis

Quote from: "Bella"It's cool you made a Manga just for our forum...it's a very unique idea! And I really like your style of anime! I myself digitally color my drawings, but hand-colored is too rarely seen. Do you use colored pencils or markers?

Thanks Bella ^^"

I use the copic makers to color the pictures, but they are expensiv here in Germany ... o_O  ;013

with one maker i could buy a manga in a bookshop  ;026

NejinOniwa

Now THIS is what I'm talking about when I buy my norwegian cookies! Have at-ssu! *toss*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS