Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Step one: Steal Internets

Step two:

Step three: Profit!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Kami-Tux

Quote from: "NekOsaka"Well better the kitties steal my internet than the gnomes...
GNOME never stole my internet...

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

No, GNOME fooled you into giving it away. Baaka~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NekOSaka

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Step one: Steal Internets

Step two:

"Wait, what's step two?"

Megaman Z

Quote from: "NekOsaka"
Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Step one: Steal Internets

Step two:

"Wait, what's step two?"
my guess? sell internets back to owner.

getting back to the original point of this thread... IIDX Happy Sky CS is the only IIDX so far that allows you to see the EX stage interface outside of getting an EX stage. simply get ONE EX stage (with Scream Squad selectable) and then hold Start+Select as you enter the Free Mode Song Select screen.

CaptBrenden

QuoteNekOsaka wrote:
CaptBrenden wrote:
Step one: Steal Internets

Step two:

"Wait, what's step two?"
my guess? sell internets back to owner.

-_- no no no...

Step 1: steal internets

Step 2:

Step 3: Profit!

Its so simple!  

Kudos to nekosaka for getting the reference and following up accordingly

NekOSaka

Did you know no matter how many times people suicide bomb the makers of Kingdom Hearts the makers will keep respawning?

Megaman Z

File this under WTF:

in House of the Dead 2, the Emprorer will ALWAYS do his "boss shuffle" attack at least once (this is where he summons a likeness of one of the first four bosses, and you have to counter the attack. the bosses and attacks are Judgement [attempts to headbutt you], Hydrophant [trident vault to drop on you], Tower [single snake, tries to bite you], and Strength [tries to use his chainsaw on you]). it IS possible (not without cheating, though) to put Emporer's health into the negative before he uses that attack. if this happens, he uses ONE boss attack, then immediately dies.

...I wanted to scream WTF when I saw that.

Gummster

Did you know that your kids get smarter if they listen to symphonic music. Hurray symphonic music!

Megaman Z

Quote from: "Gummster"Did you know that your kids get smarter if they listen to symphonic music. Hurray symphonic music!
symphonic music made me duller, not sharper.

CaptBrenden

did you know the reason you see terrorist hold the AK 47 up in the air is because it gets hot really fast and will explod in their face if they sholder it like your soppose to?  really.. all they have to do is clean the things now and then and not fire on fully auto ALL the time

NekOSaka

Carfull with that sig CaptBrenden, I think its trying to suck out my soul with it's cuteness... *twitches*

Megaman Z

contrary to what the popular belief seems to be, windows support will NOT be dropped for StepMania. Linux, though, we're not 100% sure of.

NekOSaka

Horray for stepmania! So much easier than Dance Dance...

NekOSaka

Did you know that The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time had a hidden dodge training minigame? Go to Lon Lon Ranch, attack a chicken, and see how long you can survive the chicken onslaught! You will die!