Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Did you know that an army of DOMO-KUN GRUES is just about to invade myspacia, ssu?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Tsubashi

Correction, it's a possum army vs the wave of babies! ^-^
(See Teen Girl Squad)
-Tsu

NekOSaka

Quote from: "Tsubashi"Correction, it's a possum army vs the wave of babies! ^-^
(See Teen Girl Squad)

...!? Coud it be? Another person who admits watching Homestar!?

Tsubashi

-Tsu

NekOSaka

Who wants to learn how to draw a dragon?

Megaman Z

meh, anime-esque characters are more what I'm interested in.

anyone ever notice that there are a handful of Beatmania US songs that have the sounds for an [A] notechart but are lacking them altogether?

so far, AFAIK, that list is:
QuoteLift Me Up
Virtual Insanity
Celebration
Funky Town
(may be more... also, Toxic and You Really Got Me have anothers, we know what they are, they can be readily played in IIDX RED CS)

NekOSaka

I wasn't actually offering dragon drawing lessons, its a Homestar Runner StrongBad Email joke.

kowaiser

Quote from: "Xyanide"And binary is a highly inefficient language, it's slow.

As a matter of facts, Binary is a WAY much more eficient way to count number with your hands. In decimal you can use your hands to count up to ten while in binary you can count up to 1024 only with ten fingers (not kidding)

NejinOniwa

Okay, now that just sounds downright friggin scary. It's like twitchycreep, five times with vaseline and a jar of mushroom sauce.

<.<

It's like eating lunch as your first meal of the day...

NekOSaka

Did you know that the government has seen all of our photo collections. Yeah, they'll get out of therapy in about 12 years...

NejinOniwa

Yes, kowaiser-san, we all know. We just don't admit it... -.-

Also, did you know that eating a hamshire will make your toenails asplode and turn you stomach into a red-painted squirrel with jelly beans?

NekOSaka

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Yes, kowaiser-san, we all know. We just don't admit it... -.-

Also, did you know that eating a hamshire will make your toenails asplode and turn you stomach into a red-painted squirrel with jelly beans?

OH NOOOOZ!!!!!!

NejinOniwa

Hey Nek0saka, you know that kitties are stealing internets all over the world as i write this? Look out, YOURS could be next...

...i'm not kidding! It happens all the time! Just look!

O_O

NekOSaka

Well better the kitties steal my internet than the gnomes...