Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megaman Z

did you know that you can actually experiance the visual impairment of being drunk in Elder Scrolls oblIVion?

Kami-Tux

Did you know grid bugs are shown as x and can not move diagonally?

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Pitkin

Did you know this thread was just moved to Forum Games? :D

Sorry, had to. ^^;;

Megaman Z

did you know that the hardest IIDX notechart to full-combo is Gambol's one notechart?

try it on Another.

CaptBrenden

did you know pitkin only posts like.. once in a blue moon?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Megaman Z

from pitkin's post count, you'd never know.

did you know that Wolfenstein 3D (and the sequel "Return to Castle Wolfenstein") are banned in Germany?

NekOSaka

Quote from: "Megaman Z"from pitkin's post count, you'd never know.

did you know that Wolfenstein 3D (and the sequel "Return to Castle Wolfenstein") are banned in Germany?

There are laws in Germany against pretty much any Nazi pariphenalia, the laws are mostly used to keep people from coming into Germany and starting trouble. An example of someone starting touble would be, at a sporting event Englishman Bob brings a swashtica and starts taking jabs at all German people. The Germans aperently have the mentality, "What's past is past, don't bring it back up as an insult."

Forgive my spelling

Kami-Tux

yeah... it happened, we can not change it.

Did you know that humans are symbolized by an @ in nethack?

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Tsubashi

Did you know that out of five bags of water balloons, all filled with ~1 Liter of water, Peach colored ones will usually last about two weeks longer in a climate controlled, padded cell than any other color?

Ah, the things I used to do... ^-^
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

humm that wolfenstine one just reminded me:

Did you know that Medal of Honor: Rising sun was a top seller in japan?  Apperently they dont have the same mentality as the germans.

NekOSaka

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"humm that wolfenstine one just reminded me:

Did you know that Medal of Honor: Rising sun was a top seller in japan?  Apperently they dont have the same mentality as the germans.

Yeah, the Japanese are like us. No problem or even enjoying killing something representing your culture. Why do you think we love Grand Theft Auto, or Postal?

Eggman

I know a guy who can lick his elbow. 'Course, he has a tongue like Gene Simmons.

CaptBrenden

did you know that In halflife the marines wore barrets, flew apaches and drove bradly fighting vehicals, but real marines dont use any of those.. those are army only peices of gear

NekOSaka

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"did you know that In halflife the marines wore barrets, flew apaches and drove bradly fighting vehicals, but real marines dont use any of those.. those are army only peices of gear

They had most of us sold at "Crowbar" We didn't look much more into it.

CaptBrenden

screw that.  Shepards monkey wrench, barnical, 50 cal D Eagle  M249 saw and sniper rifle where so much better