Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekOSaka

Did you know that Abe Lincoln is Chronos from God of War with a beard and hat after many years of dieting to loose some of the muscle mass and better blend in?

CaptBrenden

did you know that people that are staring blankly into space are just stupid or senile, or planning to kill people?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"did you know that people that are staring blankly into space are just stupid or senile, or planning to kill people?

I hope i'm in the first category.  ;026
My my, aren't you lovely~

Megaman Z

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"did you know that people that are staring blankly into space are just stupid or senile, or planning to kill people?
did you know that CaptBrenden just made herself look like an asshole that doesn't realize that some people are very smart, don't even have fleeting thoughts of killing people, and still stare into space (like me)?

on a more serious note, Saa Ushida would be the only genuine H-game to ever get uploaded onto SimulationStyle... and it doesn't work 99% of the time.

NekOSaka

Quote from: "Megaman Z"
did you know that CaptBrenden just made herself look like an asshole that doesn't realize that some people are very smart, don't even have fleeting thoughts of killing people, and still stare into space (like me)?

on a more serious note, Saa Ushida would be the only genuine H-game to ever get uploaded onto SimulationStyle... and it doesn't work 99% of the time.

Did YOU know that this is a thread to be taken with a grain of salt and half of these facts were made up out of thin air as a joke, not a way to take jabs at one another?

But than again, the flaw of the interweb, I can't tell if the post you made was all in good humor and I just got the wrong vibe.

Megaman Z

yeah, I dunno if CaptBrenden meant it as a joke (which, now that I'm not in a pissed-off mood, it looks kinda like she did mean it that way), but I just found that offensive to me. fatal flaw #2 of message boards: by the time you realize that something isn't what you thought it was, it's too late.

apologies to CaptBrenden.

anyhow, on a rather weird note, there is actually an official PC version of DDR.

NekOSaka

Quote from: "Megaman Z"yeah, I dunno if CaptBrenden meant it as a joke (which, now that I'm not in a pissed-off mood, it looks kinda like she did mean it that way), but I just found that offensive to me. fatal flaw #2 of message boards: by the time you realize that something isn't what you thought it was, it's too late.

apologies to CaptBrenden.

anyhow, on a rather weird note, there is actually an official PC version of DDR.

Yeah, stepmania right?

CaptBrenden

you know.. i said that as a joke  but i had this weird thought as I clicked submit that someone would take it wroung or over react to it.  -_- and thus i goes down with a long line of non politicly correct jokes most fine funny but someone dosent and I look like an ass.   sorry, I had that feeling I should have taken it down.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Megaman Z

Quote from: "NekOsaka"
Quote from: "Megaman Z"anyhow, on a rather weird note, there is actually an official PC version of DDR.

Yeah, stepmania right?
actually, no. SM's BGDancer system came from DDRPC.

Quote from: "color=Green]CaptBrenden[/color]"]you know.. i said that as a joke but i had this weird thought as I clicked submit that someone would take it wroung or over react to it. -_- and thus i goes down with a long line of non politicly correct jokes most fine funny but someone dosent and I look like an ass. sorry, I had that feeling I should have taken it down.
yeah... the fact that I was already kinda pissed off didn't help much.

NekOSaka

Quote from: "Megaman Z"
Quote from: "Megaman Z"anyhow, on a rather weird note, there is actually an official PC version of DDR.

Yeah, stepmania right?
actually, no. SM's BGDancer system came from DDRPC.

Quote from: "color=Green]CaptBrenden[/color]"]you know.. i said that as a joke but i had this weird thought as I clicked submit that someone would take it wroung or over react to it. -_- and thus i goes down with a long line of non politicly correct jokes most fine funny but someone dosent and I look like an ass. sorry, I had that feeling I should have taken it down.
yeah... the fact that I was already kinda pissed off didn't help much.

Well now it's all setled and done and everyone is fine. Except for those damn chickens... So many hearts lost... They just keep coming... I COULDN"T MAKE IT TO A DOOR!!!

(Reason #23 why you shouldn't attack chickens in LOZ: Orcarina of Time, psycoligical issues insue)

Megaman Z

funny you should mention chickens: in Twilight Princess, if you attack a chicken long enough... you lose control of Link and gain control of the chicken!

(note: never tried that personally)

NekOSaka

Quote from: "Megaman Z"funny you should mention chickens: in Twilight Princess, if you attack a chicken long enough... you lose control of Link and gain control of the chicken!

Wait, in chicken form can you use the unstopable chicken asault? Because if you can, quickest way to kill Ganondorf EVER.

Megaman Z

Quote from: "Megaman Z"funny you should mention chickens: in Twilight Princess, if you attack a chicken long enough... you lose control of Link and gain control of the chicken!

Wait, in chicken form can you use the unstopable chicken asault? Because if you can, quickest way to kill Ganondorf EVER.
I dunno. from what little I saw of it on CHEAT! (G4 TV has a use after all... outside of Laughing at fallicies in the X-Play reviews [the BeatMANIA one standing out*]), you can't do anything good.

* according to X-Play, Guitar Hero did the same thing BeatMANIA did but better. all the people that are bemani fans know this is BS, since Konami's Guitar game, Guitar Freaks, which was made well before Guitar Hero, actually has the "keysound" thing down pat, whereas all GH does is mute the guitar track if you miss.

and for the trivia database: it IS possible to get a female wrestler in WWE SmackDOWN Vs. RAW 2006 into a hell-in-a-cell match... the glitch that allows this was fixed for the 2007 version, though. basically, set up a title match, special referee, with two players and the Special Referee can be any wrestler.

NekOSaka

Did you know every adventure game has lava somewhere?

Tsubashi

Did you know the pichiciego is a little-known burrowing South American animal that is related to the armadillo, but is smaller in size. The ending of the animalââ,¬â,,¢s name is derived from the Spanish ciego, meaning ââ,¬Å"blind.ââ,¬Â
-Tsu