Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekOSaka

Kami-Tux

One message in nethack is: "two wrongs don't make a right but 3 lefts will."

In colossal cave you need to kill a dragon with your bare hands.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NekOSaka

Did you know that The legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, and Halo are the same game? Think about it;
1: Dressed in green
2: A breed seperat from the rest (Chief is augmented, Link isnt Kokiri)
3: Has hamer space to store unequipted weapons, (Where do they keep the spanker or megaton hammer?
4:Theres a little glowing person in their head telling them what to do (Chief- Cortana Link- Navy)
5: There great shots depending on your skill
6: All friends and allies are usless, and need saving
7: You get a medly of weapons
8: They both men of a few words
9: Things are going to get blown up
10: There vehicles are near indistructable
11: Long quest
12: Many hidden items/easter eggs
13: Bad ass game
14: They can kill it, period.
15: They both carry all covering shields (Chief- Energy Shield, Link- Naru's Love)
16: They both have a character you hate (Chief- Guilty Spark, Link- Tingle)
I could proubly think of more but I've got to go, have fun with this with "real" trivia and facts too.

Tsubashi

Did you Know:

Neil Armstrong took a recording of Dvorak's 'New World' symphony (#9) to the Moon in the Apollo 11 mission

The "Lappy-Napped" Episode on Homestar Runner was never listed on the "Toons" list but was only available through the "What's New?" button
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

did you know 87% of all statistics are made up on the spot?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Tsubashi

Really? I thought it was 34.56%
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

Did you know its impossible to lick your elbows?

I bet a few of you just tried to do it too.

NekOSaka

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Did you know its impossible to lick your elbows?

I bet a few of you just tried to do it too.

As a matter of fact it IS possible to lick your elbow.... You just need a hacksaw...

Added after 11 minutes:

We all know if Bill Gates was made president of the USA He'd take over the world. And the language of this new world would be spoken by all. It would be binary.

Xyanide

A lot of people are able to do that while their arms are still intact I kid you not.

And binary is a highly inefficient language, it's slow.

Exa

Quote from: "Xyanide"
And binary is a highly inefficient language, it's slow.

We would talk like 000111010111 1110101 101100 01110101 0110100101... confusing.

But to back on topic: why is it than final bosses in several games are not that hard than bosses in side-quest which you don't need to complete?

Xyanide

not confusing just slow compared to the alphabet

Because the sidequests are less important than actually beating the game, so therefor side-quests are worth playing if they're harder.

NekOSaka

Did you know the secret sidequest to every 3d game is to develope the techneque to fall through the world?

CaptBrenden

did you know that everyday you beat your own consecutive record for days youve stayed alive?

NekOSaka

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"did you know that everyday you beat your own consecutive record for days youve stayed alive?

That's not true for everyone. Like Jack Thompson. He's been dead on the inside for years. Thats why he try's sucking the life out of videogames, and other fun media.

Added after 13 minutes:

It is my theory that the creator of Pikmin was heavily influence by Chrono Cross. Seriosly, Theres those weird creatures that look like pikmin, There is a Space traveler that looks so much like Captain Olmar its scary and starts off as a giant, but after you beat him he shrinks down to chibi size. And he wants you to help him find the pieces to his ship so he can return to his home planet.

zjhentohlauedy

did you know that when cats stare blankly into space they are processing too much information (sensory overload) from their senses; ears, eyes, nose, touch which are extremely superior to people.
My my, aren't you lovely~