Linux 0.12+VM-tan

Started by Kami-Tux, February 23, 2007, 09:43:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jereath

Alright! The first version of RedFlag Linux-tan!

I'll start off with the head!

Face: (Your choice?)
Facial: Fair complexion (Fair with pinkish cheek)

Hair: Long (approximate below the shoulder and tied up with two chopsticks) (Use you power of imagine... visualize her!)
e.g. The hair of Saber in my avatar except the back of her hair is in Chinese chopstick style.
Color: Preferably black to brown.(?)

Eyebrow: Length (Your choice, see which fit better)
Color: Same as the color of the hair.

Eyes: Black to brown
Eyelash: (Your choice!)

Mouth: Demure sweet (Your choice again)
Lipstick: Pink,red,etc or none

-----
This is just some guidelines. Hope it helps. I will go to the next phase if everything is set!

C-Chan

Yo Jereath!  ^v^

How's the Inkscape learning going?  Cause you've got some great ideas that would probably translate better straight from your head, rather than to go through a middleman.  ^__^

In any case, we'll see what we can do....  ^.^

Alright! The first version of RedFlag Linux-tan!

I'll start off with the head!

Face: (Your choice?)

I'd go for proud and confident -- the no-nonsense business-like air that one would feel when going up against the brute strength of Microsoft no longer seems futile.  'v'

However, she still retains a lot of the Linux noble spirit, so the look is not arrogant.  -v-

QuoteFacial: Fair complexion (Fair with pinkish cheek)

That we can pull from Diao Chan or Sun Shiang Xiang from the Dynasty Warrior game series.  ^__^'

QuoteHair: Long (approximate below the shoulder and tied up with two chopsticks) (Use you power of imagine... visualize her!)
e.g. The hair of Saber in my avatar except the back of her hair is in Chinese chopstick style.

Love your avatars hair and love long hair in general, so /Cchan seconds that idea.  ^.^

QuoteColor: Preferably black to brown.(?)

I vote for black with red highlights, like a cross between the original and Juzo-kun/Aurora's RedHat-tan.  I still want to have something to associate her with Red Hat, given the similarity of purpose and name.  -v-

QuoteEyebrow: Length (Your choice, see which fit better)

The low-brow angular look is very popular these days for serious Anime characters, so I figure that would be preferrable.

QuoteEyes: Black to brown

Dark red.  ^v^

QuoteMouth: Demure sweet (Your choice again)
Lipstick: Pink,red,etc or none

Mouth is small (demure), but pursed ever so slightly.  A mysterious grin,... you can't be sure if she'll give you the sweetest 'Hello' you've ever been treated to, or a 'Checkmate' that will send shivers down your spine.  ^v^

Thank you, jereath.  ^___^
Soon there will be a RedFlag-tan in this world! ^v^