so which -tan do you consider yourself?

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

I can dig it!

Now you have me thinking about character sexualities in general, though that's better saved for On Topic[less].

Chocofreak13

likely. but being Secchan means you'd have to ship yourself hard with Homeo. you okay with that?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I think Bella's of the kind to say "fuck it" and ship Secchan with Selectric-kun -w-;;
(Unless she does see Stew as Homeo. IDK)

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 28, 2015, 12:34:32 PM
likely. but being Secchan means you'd have to ship yourself hard with Homeo. you okay with that?

Dating a DMAB person despite being dick-averse?

We're approaching spirit animal territory here!

Quote from: PentiumMMX on March 28, 2015, 02:28:51 PM
I think Bella's of the kind to say "fuck it" and ship Secchan with Selectric-kun -w-;;
(Unless she does see Stew as Homeo. IDK)

If Stew == Selectric-kun then I would have to be CTSS-tan......

We do both share a mutual obsession with Multics so maybe that would work.

Chocofreak13

and an unhealthy obsession with typewriters.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

If Internet Explorer had an OS(i.e. Cromebook)  i would be that.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Nah see, windows is good, it has the be like a google phone but way worse

Chocofreak13

i have no idea what you just said.

the idea behind Chromebook is that google made a computer which can run off of their homebrew OS, but only off of that. so like, a Mac Jr. Chrome is to Google what IE is to Microsoft.

so IE can't really have an operating system when it already does. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Simonorged on November 27, 2015, 02:51:39 AM
Nah see, windows is good, it has the be like a google phone but way worse

Windows Mobile maybe?

Reasons I'm like Amiga-tan:
Reddish hair, physically awkward, artistic, good learner, likes retro, especially 50s/60s things, friendly with everyone, underutilized potential

Reasons I'm like Multics-tan:
Purpleish hair, interested in aesthetics, more interested in theory than practice, well-regarded despite not doing much, will never be over Emacs

Chocofreak13

it's pretty much been established that i'm a less productive version of Windows XP Home. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Sometimes, I think the most accurate one for me would be PCDOS-tan; as mentioned earlier, "cheerful on the outside, bitter on the inside"...although, sometimes I'm more bitter than anything.

Simonorged

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on November 27, 2015, 11:03:50 AM
i have no idea what you just said.

the idea behind Chromebook is that google made a computer which can run off of their homebrew OS, but only off of that. so like, a Mac Jr. Chrome is to Google what IE is to Microsoft.

so IE can't really have an operating system when it already does. :\

That's what i'm saying actually, if IE had an operating system like Chrome does, despite Windows existing.
it can't be a windows phone because windows has a good name, and even if it does have IE on it (Though I'm pretty sure it doesn't.)
It's still a way better quality device. internet explorer as far as i know never had an app store. Microsoft does but IE doesn't.

Chocofreak13

for that to happen, though, IE would need to be an independent company. :0

i think a LapZilla is more likely. :0
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Penti-chan on November 27, 2015, 11:00:51 PM
Sometimes, I think the most accurate one for me would be PCDOS-tan; as mentioned earlier, "cheerful on the outside, bitter on the inside"...although, sometimes I'm more bitter than anything.

I can dig it! I'm not sure cheerful is exactly her default demeanor though, IIRC she runs cool on the outside, bitter on the inside.

I can also see Xerox PilotOS-tan or even OS/2-tan potentially matching with you.