On Topic[less]

Started by DustiiWolf, November 27, 2013, 10:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goujer (she/her)

It's up to you to paint it then.

I asked my boss about the requests and he said $20 per one.

I might be able to bring them cheaper but they will take longer to make and there sizes may greatly vary.

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

@legs: that's cool, i expected around there. :0
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

I found a piece in the junk right now that may hold up to 3 prints it is 0.5" thick and 21" by 5.5"

Update: If anyone has an idea of what to print let me know.

Update 2: I'm gonna try to do this next:

Chocofreak13

looks complicated. good luck! :0
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

Its actually pretty easy, I put it in a program and it makes the prints it, there is a little prep work but not much.

Nichi

Neat. I may consider making a request...and then figure out some way to mount it in a cabinet with lights -w-

Chocofreak13

*begins pondering possibilities of this*
click to make it bigger

Bella

If I ever think of something to request I might have you make something!

Chocofreak13

same here. lotsa potential but no ideas yet. -w-;
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

Finally I have gotten these photos on to puush.

Nichi

Cockleshell

I have a burning need for one. Please set up some way for us to buy these from you!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

guh this is going to be my life now thankyou so much Lego
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

Okay I think I have an idea as to how to ship these things out, I'll charge $7 for the chips and $12 for the transparent plates. They come in varrying quality so that is why the price is low. Also it will not include shipping.
Chips can contain most of the main OS-tans and will have an adhesive on the back. I have XP and ME done with 95 and 2K in the works (PM me if you want me to try another one)
I have a 4 plates already and can make about one more.
If you know of an image you would like me to try please send it here.
I will most likely be using PayPal for payment and USPS for shipping. PM me if you would like to buy one.