so which -tan do you consider yourself?

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Duko: Holy shit, I think I remember seeing that waaaaaaaay back when I first joined this site. Thanks for recovering it :3
(Although, it seems its broken. Judging by the URL, I ended up as a "TWOK"; which all that comes to mind is I somehow took a OS-tan quiz and ended up as Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. So I guess you can say OS/2-tan; since she's a Trekkie -w-; )

winduko

Well, I have an excuse for this image:

While I think it predates win we know now as OS/2-tan, you can interpret however you want, because I don't know what that is either.

Chocofreak13

Xi Wang Chan's Quizilla quiz! : D

it's been YEARS since this was active! thanks so much for bringing it back! : D
click to make it bigger

winduko

@Pent: After messing with the quiz, I found out that you got 2k. The URL that indicates her is twok because I guess 2 is an invalid character.

@Kari: It was no problem. I actually got the quiz working a few months ago, but I forgot to share. I just remembered yesterday that "oh crap, I found something I know OSC would like!"

Nichi

...that makes sense, yeah. Thanks for decoding it -w-;

Chocofreak13

it gets me wondering where a lot of the former OSCers are. it's been discussed before, but plenty of people here just sort of disappear without notice. it really makes me wonder if they're okay. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: winduko on March 18, 2015, 02:32:17 PM
@Pent: After messing with the quiz, I found out that you got 2k. The URL that indicates her is twok because I guess 2 is an invalid character.

Yeah, that's what I was gonna say.

I got Mac OS 9 ...

Chocofreak13

i tried to take it for old times' sake but the advertisements on the page blocked the first 3 questions. :\
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

The quiz gave me 2K-tan but I've always seen myself as a Homeo.

Bella

I still feel like Amiga-tan

>gets along with everyone
>will talk to anyone
>lots of interests
>art talent
>awkward
>interested in retro aesthetics
>likes retrocomputer(-tan)s and rescues them!

Chocofreak13

well, to be fair, Sonata hits a lot of those markers, too. :0
click to make it bigger

Bella

Fair enough!

As far as Windows-tans go, I don't see how I could be anyone but Secchan. >_>

Nichi

If you are, you can use your can opener on me. It's not like I'm ever going to use that thing, anyway -w-;;

Bella

Minus the violence, I should've added!

We do share certain.... aversions though. >_>