On Topic[less]

Started by DustiiWolf, November 27, 2013, 10:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

You know, one thing I have thought about with my stories is maybe expanding upon what was mostly a throwaway line in one hentai I wrote; on how Rodney reminded 2k of Sonata in bed. Like, maybe expand it to some other things as well, if I can find any solid links between the two -w-

Chocofreak13

go for it, once again, though i can barely read what you just said.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Sorry; was half asleep when I typed that. I think I fixed it?

Chocofreak13

yeah, that's better. and do eet.
click to make it bigger

winduko

They were going to be throwaway lines too. It should be saved for when I need XP and 2k to be in trouble or some other relevant time.

Nichi

Mmm -w-
(I really need to get back to writing -w-; )

So, I came up with a theory pertaining to DEC-tans. Given how I learned the proper pronunciation of the company's name as "deck", would it be much of a stretch to assume that at least some of the DEC-tans enjoy playing poker or other card games?

...would VMS play card games on motorcycles? I'm sorry; I had to say it -w-;

Chocofreak13

the moment i read "Deck" i flashed back to my own comic

what the fuck is wrong with me

(also i support your theory)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nothing at all, as I honestly thought of having one of the DEC-tans, at least in my stories, mention reading Aces High -w-

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

winduko

Zettai Windows Update: It will now be a blog on Tumblr.

It'll be a sort of Ask The Windows Gijinkas blog. I've ran two-person blogs before, but nothing this large (and that's after deciding that some wouldn't use Tumblr for one reason or another).

It'll be a mainly text-post blog with the occasional screenshot and MMD pictures/videos.

Chocofreak13

cute. looking forward to it.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

link embedded in the image. apparently Nanami rolls with the king. .__.;
click to make it bigger

winduko

This only serves to remind me that the Windows-tans mostly eat at Burger King for their fast food needs.

That and Nanami offering XP some nice septuple burgers.

Chocofreak13

hahaha, glad to finally read a translated version of it. and burger king is the superiour international chain, so it makes sense. not to mention the correlation between OSX and mcdonalds....
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I remember that burger. I remember jokes about "I'm glad they didn't make a Windows 2000 burger" -w-;;