Main Menu

APs

Started by L33t 4g3nt, May 04, 2005, 12:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L33t 4g3nt

Awuuuuuuuuu!!! It's AP week here at my school...And it's killing me!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!

anyone here taking APs, or have taken APs before?

i just took AP English Language and it was horrible!!!!!!!! I completely blanked out by the time of the essay sections...I didn't finish any of them...I had good thesises and all, but I screwed up in the body paragraphs...

and I have an AP US Final tomorrow...then the actual AP US Exam is on Friday!!! argh!!!

PLUS...I have an AP Art Portfolio due Friday also!!!!!!!!! yea...you might think art is easy...but you're wrong!!!! I need to turn in 21 works!!!! freakin' 21 works...and they have to be good also...argh!!!!!!!!!!

aghioaw4eh;jnlkasfdigohnbl

*grabs heart, keels over and dies...*

Ayromek

Ugh.  My condolences...I remember what a pain in the rear AP English was.  Then again, if being an English major has taught me one thing, it's this:

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull."

Best of luck on all that, though.  :P

Q4(V)

er wht AP stand for ..... gd luck

L33t 4g3nt

AP = Advanced Placement

you take the AP exams in highschool to get college credits

L33t 4g3nt

QUOTE (Ayromek @ May 4 2005, 01:35 AM)
Ugh.  My condolences...I remember what a pain in the rear AP English was.  Then again, if being an English major has taught me one thing, it's this:

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull."

Best of luck on all that, though.  :P [/quote]
yea...good advice actually...just have to make your essay sound fancy...but i already took the AP Eng exam!!?!?! argh!!!!!

FabianN

heh, well, I'm homescooled, so I don't go through the same hoops as you guys need to.

Oh, and l33t 4g3nt, you can just edit your last post instead of double posting.
^_^

L33t 4g3nt

yea...i know...but it's all about t3h p0st c0|_|nt!!!!!!!!!!!!11

:P

FabianN

Heh, well, theres this:

1: Double posting.

Please don't double post. You can either edit your current post, or just wait for a new person to post. If a double post is neccesary, we may allow it, but where preventable, don't double post.

http://ostan.blackdiam.net/forum/in...?act=boardrules

(it's also at the top of the user bar, befor "My Controls") ;)  

L33t 4g3nt

think of it as starting a new thought...

the first post has little relevence to second post...

anyways...it was my err. I'm used to posting like this because I do a lot of RPing on the NationStates forum, if you've been there.

kenohki

Quotei just took AP English Language and it was horrible!!!!!!!! I completely blanked out by the time of the essay sections...I didn't finish any of them...I had good thesises and all, but I screwed up in the body paragraphs...

I took the AP Calculus AB and AP English Literature exams during that week. I think I did very well on the Calculus exam but only decently on English Literature. On the essay section, I believe I made a fatal flaw on the free response essay of using a plot summary as my main support. The multiple choice section I did not even finish, but I think I did well on it.

L33t 4g3nt

Ouch...AP Calc...AP Eng Lit, so you're a senior?

Yea...essays hurt a lot...A LOT