On Topic[less]

Started by DustiiWolf, November 27, 2013, 10:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 25, 2014, 09:08:56 AM
also, thanks for Mir8cle Days, but it's a video, lol. -w-;

Wut? It's an m4a audio file? Direct from the DSP Mir8cle Days supplemental CD rip i found too.

Wish they'd create a full fledged OS-tan Anime with the Aizawa and Madobe families. They could even cameo some of the "classic" OS-tans.
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

actually, it's an .mp4.

cameo the "classic" os-tans, birch please. >>;

@stew: *flails in joy*
click to make it bigger

Bella

#If it doesn't have vintage mainframe tans I won't care #swag #yolo #retrocomputation

Krizonar

Bella

Yessssss...... yes.

A timetraveling cat-girl is fine too. ;D

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 28, 2014, 06:35:20 PM
actually, it's an .mp4.

Weird. Because last I checked it was an m4a. Perhaps Onedrive converted it. Either way, its still an audio (mp4 can be both a video and an audio format. MP4 audio is an AAC encoded audio, similar to m4a)

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 28, 2014, 06:35:20 PM
cameo the "classic" os-tans, birch please. >>;

What about spruce? Or maple? I do love a good mahogany.

Krizonar

I forget what format it was in when I listened to it for a bit, but it was most definitely an audio file.

DustiiWolf

It's m4a. See attached screenshot.

Also, updated the share link since it expired.

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 24, 2013, 01:25:55 AM
@dustii: her name is Ruri, and represents Windows Naviplus. she's really new, so I don't know anything more than that. no idea if she's a Madobe, an Aizawa, or someone else (given that she was hanging out with Claudia, Nanami, and the twins in the picture I have, i'd assume Madobe).

I've recently come to learn her last name is Azumi, and according to a commenter on Facebook, she represents Visual Studio (makes sense since she hangs with claudia all the time)

Chocofreak13

shit's getting too complicated in the os-tan family. -w-;
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 07, 2014, 03:42:37 PM
shit's getting too complicated in the os-tan family. -w-;

It's Microsoft. What do you expect? :\
Helpful Friendly Table Time!

Microsoft families

AizawaWeb Class Software
Madobe  Operating System Class Software
AzumiDevelopmental Class Software

Chocofreak13

that was more rhetorical than anything else. i can keep the names straight, it's just getting to be a little much on their part. -w-;;
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 07, 2014, 09:39:01 PM
that was more rhetorical than anything else. i can keep the names straight, it's just getting to be a little much on their part. -w-;;

Did you read teh hidden message?

Chocofreak13

don't be cute. it's annoying since the only "hidden message" i gleaned from any of this is WoD and i doubt you have any idea what that is.
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 08, 2014, 10:21:31 AM
don't be cute. it's annoying since the only "hidden message" i gleaned from any of this is WoD and i doubt you have any idea what that is.

Ehhhh?!

Sorry. I was just trying to make things a bit more lighthearted, but clearly you didn't enjoy that; Though you know I was referring to my size-6 "alice-blue" subtext right? And no, I don't know what you mean.

Anyways, Microsoft isn't known for the simplistic. Even their "Modern UI", a supposedly simple interface, is complicated by unnecessary or unorthodox actions. Just saying.

Though I honestly don't find it all that complicated, the -tan situation, that is. At least as far as Microsoft.