Main Menu

comic books

Started by Spysweeper, January 29, 2007, 08:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spysweeper

OK But I have parents who were in the military so yeah,  But  anyway politics and stuff like that are boring,  Enough with this subject.

Has anyone read hunter killer

Triple8

I wish they would have an Armored Core comic...

Spysweeper

They don't have a comic but an anime is coming out this year can't wait to see it.

Triple8

Armored Core anime!? Got any links or bits of info?

Spysweeper

Triple8 you can try animesuki, youtube or google but animesuki is probably your best bet thats were I find all my anime from.

CaptBrenden

here is one for spysweeper

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Spysweeper

Thanks I already have that pic but thanks none the less.

CaptBrenden

tho she would be much smaller compaired to venom. Come to think of it, he is the only skin tight body suit character I liked from comics. might actually have to see the next spider man movie.

Spysweeper

Yeah it's not skin tight it's not even a costume it's an alien parasite that has bonded it self to a human host just had to make that clear, because people think alot comic book characters outfit are skin tight costumes when they are not frabric at all. For instance the Green lanterns costume is not a costume it's substance that comes from the ring that allows him to breath in space in things of that nature.

CaptBrenden

-_- well yes, they all have special circumstances.. but to tell you the truth, its the giant ripply man meat that i dont care to see.  I dont care to see men with imposibly huge muscles.venom is one of the few exeptions to that rule.. for some reason I think he is cool dispite that.

Nidas

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Spawn is another one I like.  Todd Mcfarland is a pretty bad ass artist if you ask me.  especialy since he didnt draw before 18.. He is quite the insperation to people like me.  Havent picked any up in a long time tho.  I always wait till they get bound in graphic novel form now.

Spawn is pretty much the only non-Jap comic I like. I've always loved "war in heaven" plots :D I did have some of the graphic novels but they started to fall apart from overuse =/ Now I just torrent them.

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"tho she would be much smaller compaired to venom. Come to think of it, he is the only skin tight body suit character I liked from comics. might actually have to see the next spider man movie.

I've always assumed its just bad perspective in that pic personally, like she is supposed to be much smaller than Venom but the artist doesn't quite pull it off

Spysweeper

Does anyone here actually read comic besides me searching for a fellow fan not haters.

CaptBrenden

PM Q4(V) he is always talking about the same kind of things.. and he has a picture of comic book characters as his sig

Q4(V)

yes I like comic, Spidy, Shi, Lady Death, Purgatori, Onslaught, Witchblade, Hulk, X-men a lot more can't remember them all

Marvel
Chaos! Comics
Crusade

Gaatz

Each smallest act of kindness reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it\'s passed, until a simple courtesy becomes a act of selfless courage years later and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil. -some asshole