Main Menu

comic books

Started by Spysweeper, January 29, 2007, 08:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spysweeper

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"ninja turtles will become an anime?
something like GiJoe sigma 6?
i like the new snake eyes now that he moves like a ninja :/

No an actual anime made from Japan not copy cat anime like teen titans or The Batman. Oh here is the trailer for the Aphrodite IX anime another  one of topcows project.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Aphrodite+IX+anime+trailer&search=Search

zjhentohlauedy

Pharodite. hehehe that aphrodite IX looks nice,

wasn't sigma 6 made in japan?
i though it was made by studio gonzo?
when would the turtles come out?
oops. i'm getting off topic again. bad habit.

anyway, i don't really like the civil war thing in marvel. i would seem like the villains in marvel are a bit too quiet now that the good guys are fighting each other
My my, aren't you lovely~

Spysweeper

I think the turtles are coming out like late summer and The civil war is good and actually the bad guys were just released from their jail cells thanks to Ironmans side and the government.

zjhentohlauedy

oh. why did they release the villains? well i may have to start reading marvel soon..   ^_^

CaptBrenden

-_- Ironman was the only super hero I used to read.. but if he let out the villans.. i dont think I can anymore
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Spysweeper

Well yeah Ironman is being a total Asshole siding with government and all that good stuff I mean everyone knows the you can't trust the Government.  And then Spiderman took off his mask in front of everyone. So everyone knows now the spiderman is Peter parker.  And a clone of Thor Actually killed a fellow superhero so yeah it's war alright.

zjhentohlauedy

now that everyone knows who spidey is will he still wear a mask? ;026

Spysweeper

Well yeah at the end i'm sure something will happen like erassing everyone's memory or something like that.

CaptBrenden

-_- oy people watch entierly too much tv if the belive the goverment is the embodiment of evil.   Maybe the goverment in comic books.

zjhentohlauedy

or maybe some temporal stuff  or magic or even new heroes^_^

Spysweeper

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"-_- oy people watch entierly too much tv if the belive the goverment is the embodiment of evil.   Maybe the goverment in comic books.

George bush isn't evil I think NOT

CaptBrenden

oy Im not gonna even argue it with you.  and george bush is a person, not the goverment.

Spysweeper

I know he's a person but the government in general is usually not what they say they are and thats not a fact on TV look around the world.  They say they want peace but instead we are getting more death and violence.

zerodin

I was avid reader when I was a kid.

CaptBrenden

-_- again, i will not debate it with you.  Especialy since this is a thread about comic books, and debate on politics will amost always lead to an argument, adn as a mod Im here to prevent arguments not start them.  But I will remind you I have a heck of alot more real world experience with the matters you refer too, and they are not the black and white subject you think they are.