Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nichi

#8910

"Wow. We want those internets, please"


I think Toad needs a mint

Since everyone else is out having fun, I decided to keep myself company; having a party in the Sleepywood Hotel



Chocofreak13 she/they

Neo10k looks quite a bit like SatW's Finland. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Cool :3

I actually intended for him to have white hair (Like his namesake from the story I wrote), but blonde was as close as I could get in character creation ^^;

Chocofreak13 she/they

since he's the mule he's not worth sinking a hair coupon into, huh? -w-;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. I do occasionally play around as him, although he's not really one I intend on sinking too much time or money into -w-;

Also, I found someone on Tumblr made Zelda-themed tarot cards. Here's one of them *w*

(Sadly, they don't seem to have a complete set; just a few cards)

Chocofreak13 she/they

damn. i was about to say, hello second bootleg tarot. -w-
click to make it bigger

stewartsage


Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

#8918
i like it. -w-

@stew: cool drawings, bro. wish i could capture that style. at the very least they're good reference. :0

EDIT: SO I JUST FOUND OUT THAT ANDREW HUSSIE LIVES IN BOSTON
FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW HE IS THE GENIUS BRAIN BEHIND HOMESTUCK
TO CELEBRATE HAVE ONE OF HIS EARLY WORKS I JUST FOUND

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Since MapleStory is down for maintenance (Damn hackers finding an exploit that is being patched now), Gardy is sleeping

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

stewartsage


Nichi

Guys...I crossed the streams: MapleStory DS inside MapleStory

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus






My date today was a success. My mind: