Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Cockleshell

The fuck is even happening in that last pic?
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

This topic is in need of a cute maid

NejinOniwa

@Cockle: Prussian ponies marching band fail.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@cockle: isn't it obvious? THIS PONY'S GOIN' TO WAR

@stew: Rarity is best pony FUCKING BADASS
also, as cool as that gas station is, i have NEVER seen it around any of the places i've been on that map. which leads me to believe they've gone out of business.
and wtf is up with that cute gif?
click to make it bigger

Acher13

Chocofreak13

HOLY SHEET IT'S AN ACHER GET THE CAR

(*throws pokeball*)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Fuck yeah, sparkle sparkle sparkle!

Chocofreak13

it could be that both mean it, but Kira-Kira was typically the onomonopoeia for Sparkle from what i've heard.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

They both do. Technically "kira-kira" is more accurately "sparkle", while "pika-pika" is more like "shiny". Pika-pika is often used to describe, for example, a neat, clean surface. /japanesenerdiness
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Interesting

Also, we should totally get a game of cards going in an elevator. I've heard it's a very uplifting experience

LadyJackthePirate

1. I know one doesn't work, w/e.
2. ALL THE FEELS!
Fred McFeely Rogers (March 20, 1928 – February 27, 2003)
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Balrith

stewartsage