Relationships

Started by SleepyD, March 29, 2011, 02:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i used this video to give someone relationship advice yesterday. -w-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9AQTYGOj0Q
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

How does every Japanese city manage to have flood control dikes for scenes like that?

Chocofreak13

riverbanks are a common sight in japan~

(though, that's the 4th scene with Literary Girl. they're all rather hilarious and i reccomend looking them up. actually you should just look up the whole series, Daily Lives of High School Boys is one of the funniest series i've seen in a loooooong time. -w- )
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Yeah, but that's a serious bit of flood control work to that bank not a normal river bank.

NejinOniwa

In a country where typhoons come on a yearly basis, you'd think it'd be rather imperative to have works like that to control waterflow in those times.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

not to mention the capital flanking large rivers since the 600's~
click to make it bigger

Bella

>comes into thread expecting relationshippy stuff
>flood control instead

Chocofreak13

watch the video, then you'll understand. both the reasoning for flood control and why we're talking about it. (WE'RE BEING AS WE AAAARRREEEEE)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed -w-

As for me, well...there's a reason I earned the title "Forever Single" in MapleStory besides the fact I've played for nearly 5 years and never had an in-game marriage -w-;

Chocofreak13

i kept earning it for days and i couldn't figure out why. turns out i needed to turn in the quest to make it stop. ><;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

There should be some comparable achievement for TF2 (at the risk of totally derailing the thread).  Some guy the other day in a server I was playing on mentioned he had 1000 hours in Demoman alone.  Jesus.

Sometimes I wonder if people take my joking attempts at matchmaking seriously; at least two couples I've suggested should totally go out have actually gone out.

Bella

TIL my boyfriend is Cupid.

Chocofreak13

oh you two. -w-

any chance you could covertly suggest it to this guy i know donovan that he should actually treat me the way i treat him and stop acting like the joker to my harley quinn >>;
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

So I have a "date" tomorrow if you can really call it that, I'm not even sure if the girl even likes me but she said yes to going out to lunch and studying for our math test afterwords.  She wasn't reluctant to giving me her phone number either but its really up in the air from what I can tell, maybe things will take a turn and we can end up dating possibly.

She's a looker and we both have things in common from just talking to her in class so I wouldn't mind getting into a relationship with her since I haven't been a relationship for six or so years (middle school shit that doesn't count because it was really just a confusing mess of hormones and embarrassment for both of us)

Chocofreak13

nice, man! just take a deep breath, be yourself and hopefully she'll like what she sees. :3
(and if she just wants to be friends, that can be okay too. ^^; )

not to draw away focus, but i've been meaning to post this for a long time. tbh i like this system, since it gives a name to certain relationship types/feelings i didn't have names for before.

http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Quadrants
click to make it bigger