Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierSpence

I joined this site to meet up with some of the people here, and just have fun.

I hope your ready!

Bella

Welcome aboard Spence, if you don't mind me asking do you have any favorite OS-tans?

SoldierSpence

There is a bit of a problem, though.  I am using an Ipad that my school is lending to me for the school year.  Considering that I joined the site during the 4th quarter, the Ipad will be given back at the end of the school year.  On top of that, there is a program on my home computer that blocks websites that have sexual, or exlpicit content (it's for family reasons.  Of which I can't tell you all) :-\. But, when the Fall comes around, rest assured, I will be back.  ;D

I hope your ready!

Pitkin

Hello Spence. Welcome, hope you like it here.

SoldierSpence

For the OS-tans, I don't have a say on that, mainly because my friend is on here.  But, I will learn about them, soon enough.

I hope your ready!

LeaflameSD

Quote from: SoldierSpence on April 14, 2013, 01:24:41 PM
there is a program on my home computer that blocks websites that have sexual, or exlpicit content
There isn't really anything too explicit or sexual here, but then again there is the 18+ part of the site which contains all that jargon.

Bella

Quote from: SoldierSpence on April 14, 2013, 01:27:52 PM
For the OS-tans, I don't have a say on that, mainly because my friend is on here.  But, I will learn about them, soon enough.

Check out the Wiki, it has (almost) everything you need to know about (almost) every OS-tan ever. :D It's a work in progress and something of a pet project for me on the site.

Quote from: LeaflameSD on April 14, 2013, 01:37:07 PM
Quote from: SoldierSpence on April 14, 2013, 01:24:41 PM
there is a program on my home computer that blocks websites that have sexual, or exlpicit content
There isn't really anything too explicit or sexual here, but then again there is the 18+ part of the site which contains all that jargon.

That's too bad, but Leaf is right, the forum is PG-13 for the most part (18+ subforum and 18+ gallery sections excluded, obviously).

Nichi

NejinOniwa

Hey there new fella, and welcome aboard. I'd advise you to keep an open eye out for vikings, though, I've heard they roam these regions and they can be quite dangerous if you run into one unprepared HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

SoldierSpence

Thanks guys.  Anything else you can tell me about those Vikings, or what?

I hope your ready!

Chocofreak13

Nej is resident Viking Demon Overlord and i am his Loyal Minion. also owner of the most posts on the site, a fact which i am very proud of but rarely mention. ^w^

perhcance do you have an instant messenger? the majority of us here use skype, but some of us have others, too. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm just the resident guy-who-often-dressed-like-a-girl, and #1 most active user in 2012 based on number of hours spent on the site (Floating between jobs for most of the year is the entire reason for that)

SoldierSpence

I hope your ready!

NejinOniwa

Quote from: SoldierSpence on April 14, 2013, 02:02:43 PM
Thanks guys.  Anything else you can tell me about those Vikings, or what?
Well they tend to troll around a lot, like the northerners they are HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

SoldierSpence

Sadly, I don't have Skype set up on my computer, let alone a good microphone.  Tell you what, when I eventually get a mic and Skype set up, we'll get everything else ready.

I hope your ready!