Pokémon General

Started by NejinOniwa, March 12, 2013, 05:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: NejinOniwa on March 23, 2013, 05:40:27 AM
Don't really see where you'd pull Richelieu in, though... He wasn't really playing the same game as Adolf, iirc.

then Who do you suggest to be the Pre evo of Adolph? Napoleon?

For te professurs, I have always given them as much thought and notice as I give let's say, to pizza (which I don't like...)

and for legendares I'g go for thunder and ice/water

Chocofreak13

@alfonso: he meant specifics. WHICH fire/ice/lightning.

@nej: bill is a choice? alright, bump him up to #3.

i don't care much for later legendaries just because there's too damn many. EVERYTHING is legendary these days. and it's like Syndrome said: "When Everyone is Super, No One Will Be."

with that in mind, though, favourite legendaries would likely be the elementary trio from G/S/C. i love the original element trio as well, but the elementary dogs just stick out more in my mind. it probably has to do with me having a story for each one, and playing crystal so much. i haven't caught mew/mewtwo/ho-oh/lugia, or even latios/latias from hoenn (though i have encountered them), so there's no experience there, thus no attachment.
if nothing else, though, the regis from hoenn taught me to speak braille. which is pretty damn cool, even if i've lost the ability.

(i'm a wee bit sad that no one caught my joke. but then, it was hard to find a non-obvious yet "rolls off the tongue" word for mustard gas....)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, out of boredom, I decided to add up how many Pokémon I've caught across all main files on my games, from Blue to Black, to see how close I've come to catching all Pokémon.

Counting all games, and excluding doubles (Like, if I have a Cyndiquil on Crystal, I don't include it on the count in SoulSilver), I have caught 295 out of 649. To date, the only game I've completed the Pokédex in is Blue; with all 151 obtained -w-

Simonorged

Out of all the games I've played, I'm pretty sure I've caught all of them. Except for maybe about 12
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

i haven't even come close, and i own up to that. but i DID go out of my way to get a damn Milotic. one of my favourite pokemon, you're damn right i'm expending the energy. >>;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Milotic?

Really?

That's...unexpected.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

.....really? it's a water type, dragon-looking and can learn dragon-type moves, is overpowered and contest-ready, is quite rare/hard to acquire, and is pretty. this is a surprise?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I just never figured you for the Bulky Water kind of person, is all. Or a Gen3 favorist for that matter. I mean, the gap between, say, Espeon, and Milotic is pretty wide.

Chocofreak13

i like a wide range of pokemon. Gyarodos has been one of my favourite pokemon since i was a kid. :3

besides, i played gen 3. the pokemon designs weren't bad, and some were kinda cool, like Milotic. ^^
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

name it penis. have it learn harden and string shot. next order of business.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Playing my Gold game again.  Yes, I have a Level 27 Mareep fronting my team.

Bella

Hey guys wats going on in here?

NejinOniwa

Playing hacked pokémon heartgold, of course.

THEY ACTUALLY MADE MAWILE A VIABLE POKEMON ;V;

Nichi

At the moment, I'm primarily juggling Black and my Nuzlocke run on Blue. Although, earlier I popped in SoulSilver for the first time in ages; finally doing the Arceus event to get a level 1 Palkia, and am now on my way to catch Mewtwo >:3