Forum Games: Break a Wish

Started by Justin, June 24, 2008, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

(@simon: no; no such thing as getting sick of it. -w- )

Granted; we're all flung into the depths of space.

i wish the rest of the tvs in this house had real cable boxes.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

granted, they only receive Russian cable

I wish for weird al to allow me to translate his parodies to Spanish and have the Vocaloids sing them

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted. but his record companies don't, and you get sued for copyright infringement.

i wish gas was cheaper.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

granted, but everything else gets more expensive

I wish the atheists stopped trying to destroy faith...

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted. they turn militant and try to destroy countries instead.

i wish the local dollar tree didn't exist.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Granted. Enjoy having yet another Dunkin Donuts within walking distance of at least 5 others

I wish I had the power of Greyskull

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted. enjoy the hideously large muscles that make it impossible to get into any of your clothes.

i wish OSC wasn't filled with so much infighting.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Granted, now there's nothing to talk about.

I wish I had my own theme song.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted. it's a triple-remix Lady Gaga cover of "Call Me Maybe".

i wish there were more hours in the day.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Granted. It throws off the wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff and results in a Cyberman invasion

I wish my sonic screwdriver was a real one; not just a flashlight

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted, but it explodes in your face and you lose an eye. (and it sets something off in the time stream.)

i wish i could understand any word i hear.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Granted, but it gets annoying when you know when people insult you in another language

I wish I had a female twin :3

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted. she's a clone of your mom.

i wish my pencil would never get dull and never break.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Granted, but you run out of paper

I wish I had a box of classic Trix cereal (When it was still fruit shaped)

alfonso_rd_30

granted, but is Krusty brand

I wish I had a Better looking hair