/OSC/ Skypetable RPG - Changeling: The Dreaming (2nd Edition)

Started by Chocofreak13, January 29, 2012, 09:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

Hikari Chiisai (小 光): -----start------
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): the topic i wanted to cover tonight was basic rolling and roleing
Jacquline Roulet: kk
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): basically, trying to break everyone (including me) of the habit of me giving you rolls to prompt stuff
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): rather than having me ask you guys to roll perception + alertness when there's stuff to be found out, you guys should be thinking of that yourselves
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): for example: sarah and gardy wake up in the back of a taxi.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): that would be all the information i'd give you initally. the rest would be gleaned from the player describing something like, "i look around to try to figure out where i am and where i'm going".
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): etc etc.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): you understand, yes?
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (see, this long pause shows me that no one is paying attention)
LadyJack: i am and yes
PentiumMMX: Yeah
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): your pause betrays you...
LadyJack: Momo was attempting to sit on the keyboard
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): ah.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): moving on.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): tonight's objective is to get people in the mindset of roleplaying their characters more naturally, instead of awkward prompting.
LadyJack: kk
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): the difference between an MMO and an RPG. you shouldn't be expecting to press X to continue.
PentiumMMX: Kay
LadyJack: x
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): *shoots*
LadyJack: aanm hnziuujrtrreekjbvvfvfvft
PentiumMMX: ?
LadyJack: Momo shield
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): "...feeling groggy, the pair wake up in schoolgirl outfits, chained to school desks."
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (no using the cat as a shield. *shoots again*)
LadyJack: (As she almost falls off the chair) Sarah looks around trying to see if she recognizes where she is
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): per + alert, diff 5 (sarah).
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (and i just got the pain of a lifetime.....)
PentiumMMX: Wondering what happened, Gardy decided to check inside the desk in case there is something of importance inside
PentiumMMX: (That sucks :\)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (*takes sip of tea*instant tea touches teeth it's as if something went inside the tooth and drilled*)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (it's like my tooth got punched from the inside out)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): Gardy: Wits + Investigation, diff 7.
LadyJack: 10,9,2,5,6,3 *4 Sucesses*
PentiumMMX: 2 suc
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): Sarah can see that this is no ordinary classroom. for starters, there's no other desks, outside of the teachers! the walls are painted in strange, garish colours, with modernist patterns that move about the wall. the floor is a solid salmon pink, and the door looks like it was cut from cardboard and made in the shape of the door from Pee Wee's Playhouse.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): Something catches the corner of her eye, but disappears.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (just for the record, you could do a further action to investigate for glamour, which would be a Perception + Kenning roll, diff 6. 1 success would tell you you're in the dreaming right now.)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (it's all about knowing what to look for.)
LadyJack: (kk will try))
LadyJack: 4,10,7,4,5,7,5 *3 Sucesses*
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): Gardy: you find a pretzel pencil inside the desk. just because it's shaped like a pretzel, however, doesn't mean you should bite it. just as you are looking at it, it untwists itself and hisses at you.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (no dude, i wasn't suggesting you do the roll. i was giving you an example of what you could do next.)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (gathering important information by keeping yourself aware of your surroundings)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (the shifting walls, weird-ass door and disappearing shadow are all signs of glamour and chimerical activity)
LadyJack: (ah yes, would have asked about that actually.  i know i could have done a roll, but would have asked if it would have mattered)
PentiumMMX: (Ok, so what now?)
PentiumMMX: (Does your sister do something next?)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): this was just a test
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): no need to leave your homes
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): come out of your bomb shelters
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): it's alright
PentiumMMX: Mmm
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): anyway, we'll move onto a different scenario.
let's say you were chasing Hatter.
by now you know he's a rather distinctive guy, with tripp pants, thrift store graphic tee, combat boots, and distinctive red bandana.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): he is sprinting up the street, directly into a street fair. you lose him in the crowd as he goes around a bend.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): look at your abilities, and think of a way to find him.
PentiumMMX: Ok
LadyJack: Sarah looks around and then closes her eyes, searching for the signature of Hatters fae-mein
LadyJack: (Per+alert then per+kenn)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): in this case the alertness roll isn't really nessecary, considering you're searching him out by looking for his glamour
LadyJack: (kk, whats the diff for the seond then)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): diff 7, there's a lot of people in the crowd and some of them are bound to be fae
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (also, just for the record you spelled it wrong. it's fae mien, and there's no hyphen. sorry if i'm being annoying but you know i'm a spelling/grammar nazi and  it'd bother me all night if i didnt >>;;;; )
PentiumMMX: Gardy slips on her goggles, as she begins to look into the crowd to catch a glimpse of  the bandana-wearing fae
PentiumMMX: (I couldn't think of anything better)
LadyJack: (6,9,10,2,2,8,4) (*3 Sucesses*)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (it's okay, but do the googles do anything? because if not then you're only serving to make it harder)
PentiumMMX: Well, I guess the goggles are more for effect; given how they're weilding goggles
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): Sarah sees 4 fae in the crowd in front of her, but 3 are stationary. the other is moving away, fast.
: Sarah quickly moves after the fae trying to get away
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): Gardy: if you were performing a bunk to see something, then that would be effective. but since they're not a treasure programmed to sniff out glamour, there isn't much for them to do here.
LadyJack: (Momo to the face while typing)
PentiumMMX: (So, would I roll a Wits + Investigation, or a Per + Alert?)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): tbh though that'd make a good bunk.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): per + alert would be more appropriate here, but i think you guys are missing the point a bit
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): might i elabourate?
PentiumMMX: Sure
LadyJack: yes
PentiumMMX: (I'm not quite in the right mindset, sorry :\)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): no need to apologize.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): see, i'm trying to get you guys to think outside the box here a bit
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): rather that quantifying actions into "what would make a good roll", think more along the lines of "what would sarah do?" or "what would gardy do?"
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): then we find a roll to match that
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): we want the roll to match the action, not the other way around
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): roleplaying comes first.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): so i don't want you guys to mention specific rolls ever again.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): don't ask me "should i do per + alert or per + ken" or whatever
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): just describe what you're gonna do with the skills you have.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): if you have a high kenning, by all means, use it to search for shit.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): but don't ask me if you should roll per + ken
PentiumMMX: I see. I guess it doesn't help that I don't really remember what some of these skills do
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): just ask me if you don't know
PentiumMMX: (My book shipped out today, BTW)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): yeeeeeeeeeeeey
[color-blueviolet]Hikari Chiisai (小 光): thankfully most of them are obvious
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (drive, athletics, computer)
LadyJack: (KK)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): and i don't want you copying me by repeating rolls back to me
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): don't get used to using a particular roll
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): just because per + alert is common, doesn't mean you should get conditioned to use it
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): get it?
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): hm, i can explain that better
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): basically, i suppose you need to think of the game as another life
PentiumMMX: Mmm :3
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): not even a game, not something to be won, just something to be lived
PentiumMMX: Less of a "Press X To Not Die" ^^;
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): hell to the yes
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): if you lost your keys, you wouldn't "roll perception + alertness" to find them
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): you'd search the room
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): and while we cannot quantify real life into numbered successes (since, well, we can't predict how well you're gonna do), we can with the game, which is where the rolls come in
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): in situations where success can't be measured by roleplaying it out alone (a game of rugby, figuring out which subway to take, taking a math test), we have dice to help us determine how well the character did
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): since otherwise there would be no value (as in a math value; instead of saying "i got a 5 out of 5", you'd be saying "i got an X out of 5") to it
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): a valueless result
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): rolls can clutter things up when you do them too often
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): but understanding their purpose can help you to make more effective rolls and to use your skills more appropriately to the situation
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): for example, perception + alertness and perception + kenning can both be used to have a look around
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): but using one in place of the other makes for a less desireable result
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): you wouldn't search for a trod entrance with a simple alertness roll
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): and you wouldn't search for a place to hide with kenning.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): got it?
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): how about we try reversing it a bit
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): i'll give you an action, and you give me what you think would be an appropriate roll for it
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): one at a time, switch off. go.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Kari, have you ever tried putting sessions in Pastebin before formatting?  It's a lot easier then copy/pasting it into the forum and making topics huge.

Chocofreak13

i have no idea what pastebin is. but tbh this seems easier since 1. people won't miss the relevant information as easily, and 2. i'm familiar with it. plus it's easy to skip over if people don't want to read it, and this has become a default infodump for topics pertaining to the OSChangeling Games.

besides, this is the only thread i'm expanding like XP-tan's chest. what's it matter?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

He probably meant you just pastebin it and link those to here, which would have the same effect but with less threadblobbing.
W/E works tho.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i prefer this method. i've recieved no complaints till now, and i can colour-code them for easier reading. plus, i've noticed that people (including myself, sometimes) have a tendency to skip over links. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

True that. I tend to ignore most links as usually it's a YouTube video :\

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

*shrugs*  When I log sessions for my group, I tend to put them in a Pastebin and throw it all into the first post for ease of access.

Chocofreak13

fair enough, but maybe they're more diligent about checking for updates. ^^;;
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

2/2 of practice session, sorry it took me so long to post it.

Hikari Chiisai (小 光): playing a pickup game of basketball. Pent?
PentiumMMX: *pokes Jack*
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): i got this.
PentiumMMX: Hm
PentiumMMX: Dex + Athletics?
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): ding ding~
PentiumMMX: ^^
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): depending on the length of the game and how experienced the player is, i think stamina + athletics would also be acceptable.
Rodney Grimes: True
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): mmm. jack, it's your turn. are you there?
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): i guess not. Pent, go again?
PentiumMMX: Sure
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): charming the lifeguard at a public pool into letting you in without paying.
PentiumMMX: Manipulation + Persuasion?
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): ding ding!
LadyJack: sorry yes
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): charisma + persuasion would work too, and if there were no dots in persuasion, either mani/cha + subterfuge or mani/cha + etiquette
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): where were you, dude?
PentiumMMX: I was considering that first one, as well
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): mmm
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): now then, jackie, do you understand what we're doing?
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): ugh
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): Pent, wanna go again?
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): a little kid burns their hand on a stove. fix it up.
LadyJack: yes i do
PentiumMMX: Int + Medicine?
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): dingding~
LadyJack: its like a fancy matching game
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): i was wondering what would make a good one for that, myself. wits might work, too
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): mmm, exactly
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): ^^
PentiumMMX: Hold on a sec
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): also, mel will be joining us in a sec
PentiumMMX: Kay. Hold on a sec
PentiumMMX: Was having some issues with my connection
PentiumMMX: ...and it's broken on Skype now >_>
PentiumMMX: There we go
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): :[
PentiumMMX: URGH
PentiumMMX: >_<
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): log out and log back in?
LadyJack: that sucks
PentiumMMX: Now it's working
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): okay
PentiumMMX: What next?
PentiumMMX: :3
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): who wants to go next?
LadyJack: i will
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): okay.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): making a braided belt.
LadyJack: Int+Crafts
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): ding ding~
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): i don't think there's really any other rolls that could be used for that. i know there are some secondary abilities that might work here, but that's a bit too complex for this session.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): alright, who next?
PentiumMMX: I will
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): okay. ^^
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): get that barfly to tell you about the regulars.
PentiumMMX: Appearance + Etiquette?
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): xD
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): ding ding?
LadyJack: pr Cha+Manipulation
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): this one was really open-ended, and in the end it comes down to what kind of character you're playing (personality wise).
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): jackie, that one's a buzz-buzz. >:z
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): rolls cannot contain two attributes or two abilities!
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): up to 2 pools can be used, but not from the same section.
LadyJack: Charisma and Manipulations arent
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): when you only want to roll one pool, you would roll an attributes pool, such as rolling your stamina or strenght
LadyJack: meant persuation
LadyJack: whoops
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): yeeeah. gotta be careful of that.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): cha + per is definitely an acceptable roll for this.
LadyJackt: kk
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): like i was saying before, it all comes down to what type of character you're playing.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): if you were playing a redcap, they'd be more likely to use cha + intimidation or mani + intimidation than, say, cha + persuasion or cha + etiquette
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (somehow i doubt a redcap would even HAVE etiquette....)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): i should also point out that you don't want to interchange charisma and manipulation so easily
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): one implies charm and grace
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): the other using wit and prowess to bend others to your will
PentiumMMX: One is the title of a KISS song, the other is the central theme behind Master of Puppets -w-
LadyJack: some do
LadyJack: or can....
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): most of my characters keep their manipulation low, considering it's the type of thing usually reserved for really social characters.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): rodney. that's a great way to put it, weirdly enough.
LadyJack: *giggles* A repcap at a sluahg high tea
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): rona, maybe.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): but she'd be kinda bad at it.
LadyJack: that would be funny
PentiumMMX: Mmm ^^;
LadyJack: Momos acting like a real kitty Kari!
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): WHOOO
LadyJack: Nappin on laps and bein all warm and soft and purry
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): -w-
PentiumMMX: Yay cat!
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): before we get back to the match game, i want to expand on the social concepts we've been discussing
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): in a situation where one needs to gather information using their social skills, the first thing to roll would either be charisma (most likely) or manipulation (for a darker tone or less friendly social situation), or in a rare case, appearance.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): but after that the ability you choose really says a lot about your character.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): are they the polite, refined type? then they'd be using etiquette.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): maybe the kindly, warm type? maybe empathy then.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (though that's more for comforting situations)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): maybe they're a player. subterfuge (the art of lying) or streetwise is more appropriate, then.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): of course, you could always leeroy jenkins it up and use intimidation or even leadership.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): and there are even more, like good old persuasion, politics, investigation, etc.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): now that we're over that schpeal, who wants to go next?
PentiumMMX: Sorry to derail, but when is Mel going to join?
PentiumMMX: If you don't mind, I figured she could take my place so you can keep going, as I'd really like to sleep
LadyJack: haha jenkins
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): -w-
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): mel informs me that her headache has not ceased, so she won't be joining us. how about we do a few more matches and then we can pick back up on the topic to wrap it up tomorrow?
PentiumMMX: kay
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): who wants to go next?
LadyJack: i will
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): your pilot on the plane suffers a heart attack. WHAT DO
LadyJack: Int+Drive
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): and so much prayer
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): so much.
LadyJack: So much
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): alright rodney
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): your brother's little league coach is out sick.
PentiumMMX: Charisma + Leadership?
PentiumMMX: (Fill in for the coach)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): dingdingding~
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): exactly what i wanted to hear -w-
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): ^^
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): okay jackie!
LadyJack: yay!
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): that fire hydrant is the only thing that stands between you and the perfect parking spot! rip it out of the ground and place it gently in that recycling bucket. -w-
PentiumMMX: (LOL ^^; )
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (a little far-fetched, i know, but i'm coming up with random ones)
LadyJack: Str+Brawl or Str+Melee
LadyJack: Maybe althletics
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): you got the first one right, but melee is all about fighting with weapons
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): so atheletics would be a better choice, yes
LadyJack: but...it could be a weapon
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): yes.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): but you're gently recycling it. not beating the bin with it.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): the bin didn't do anything wrong. ;^;
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): why ya gotta be like that.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): okay, rodney!
LadyJack: true
LadyJack: Momo finalyl let me go, brb
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): you went for a hike in the woods, and got lost! it's getting dark and cold, and the search parties haven't found you yet. what do?
PentiumMMX: Strength + Crafts
PentiumMMX: (Build a shelter)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): a nice concept, but....buzz buzz.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): :[
PentiumMMX: Maybe Int + Survival?
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): muuuuch better. ^^
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): survival is about taking care of yourself in situations where supplies are not readily available.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): specialties in that one include stuff like urban (surviving on the streets), forest (obvious) desert, tundra, etc
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): this includes finding water, food, and shelter
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): i'll say one other thing: intelligence is a good choice here, but wits is a better one. intelligence is about knowing stuff, while wits is about keeping your cool and making logical, rational descisions in stressful situations.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): i have a character with a 5 in wits. he's kept his cool on the streets, in fancy sidhe freeholds, and in the middle of a gang shootout. and this is with a little girl and a fairy in tow.
LadyJackt: back
PentiumMMX: Good point
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): wb.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): i'd be willing to say that intelligence could be substituted if wits is low, but it might depend on the character's personality.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): if we're dealing with sheldon from big bang theory getting lost in the woods, i'd say he'd be more likely to use intelligence than wits.
PentiumMMX: True, or Spock
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): true dat.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): okay, we'll do one more set. jackie, you're up.
LadyJack: cats like to remove your ability to feel legs
PentiumMMX: Indeed
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): the bank has closed for the night. this is a great time to rob it. get in and out without being noticed.
LadyJack: This is a tough one....you could go dex+stealth or int+security
LadyJack: or any combo of these
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): ding-fucking-ding!!
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): you got the other example i was going to provide, lol!
PentiumMMX: Nicely done, Jack
LadyJack: mmm cookie
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): i was expecting you to go the obvious route, with stealth. but since you're breaking in, security is also an acceptable answer.
PentiumMMX: *whistles Metal Gear Solid theme*
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): despite its name, security is all about breaking into stuff. hotwiring cars, etc. >>;
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): kinda weird, but it fits this situation.
PentiumMMX: Indeed. Stealth mission
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): as for stealth, i'd say the ones that fit the best with it would be either dexterity or wits, though i think i'd accept perception as well.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): when i think of a roll like that, i play out the action in my head and think of how each trait would affect it
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): so if an unseelie sluagh guy is breaking into the vault, would his wits or his dexterity be more useful?
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): get it?
PentiumMMX: Yep
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): alright, rodney, last one.
[color=goldenrodPentumMMX: fire
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): (....how did you know i was listening to fire)
PentiumMMX: ^^;
PentiumMMX: Anyway
PentiumMMX: Ready
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): gardy's friend entered her in the talent show without telling her. the poor thing is stuck up on stage with nothing planned.
PentiumMMX: Charisma + Performance
PentiumMMX: (WHOSE LINE)
PentiumMMX: (Improv it)
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): DING.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): that was exactly the response i was looking for. -w-
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): alright guys, if anyone is around tomorrow night we'll work on getting people into the mindset of living, not advancing
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): let it flow. don't let things stop and go by pressing x.
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): JUST HOLD IT DOWN
PentiumMMX: Go with the flow
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): but don't say that to your teachers during class.
PentiumMMX]: ^^;
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): AND THAT'S THE MORAL OF THIS STORY
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): alright people that's a rap
PentiumMMX: Thanks, Wheel of Morality!
Hikari Chiisai (小 光): ------end------
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I can has Changeling again? :3

We should try to round everyone up again

NejinOniwa

Well, I've successfully transplanted myself into my new apartment, so I don't have any qualms aside from whatever school sets upon me.

Chocofreak13

so wait, a nej is living on his own? skal!

well, we have 2. we get a few more, and permission from the others to continue with the story, we play.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Lol? I've been on my own this whole autumn, as well. Now I've got a proper apartment, though, instead of a dorm room.

Chocofreak13

that's what i mean. i don't exactly consider dorms "on your own". :\
click to make it bigger