Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

should that go in the naughty one?

nah.
click to make it bigger

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

BATMANTIUM

THE ULTIMATE ELEMENT
click to make it bigger


Chocofreak13 she/they

pies to the face are usually funny. unless the pie plate is made of glass in which case it's just mean.

but i have to wonder, are you posting that as an anti-gates thing or just cause it's pie to the face? :\
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I just thought like sharing this GIF because I thought it was kinda funny. Bill Gates is awesome.

Bella She/her

I wish I could shove a pie in Bill Gate's face! Not because I dislike Gates specifically, I just have vitriolic rage toward all rich people.

Chocofreak13 she/they

i'd like to shove a pie in someone's face at least once. but not one that i baked. i'd save shoving one of those into the face of someone i truly despise.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

What has Hachan done wrong...? Why do you hate her so much!!! *cries like a set of little twin girls...*

Nichi

@Pies: Personally, I'd rather throw a pie in the face of Steve Ballmer. Can't stand that guy >_>;

...and now for something completely different

LeaflameSD

It's everything I've ever dreamed of :o

alfonso_rd_30


LeaflameSD

#7047



alfonso_rd_30


Chocofreak13 she/they



i have no idea why this exists.
click to make it bigger