Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Chocofreak13

lol, Chuunibyou. xD

damn people have been posting a lot of pics recently. i know i'm one to talk but i NEVER post, and it's getting hard to read the thread these days! curb your enthusiasm a bit, people. >>;;

@simon: advertising for a site or what is that? no DA?
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

I just wanted to share the pics while giving credit. None of them are mine.
It's things people drew using Colors3D with a Nintendo 3DS
I do have a DA but I hardly ever use it. (public computer has blocks)
Tumblr doesn't work neither does DA And my wifi is down as well. I'll hold back more.

Sorry Choco...  :-[ :-X
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

i'm sorry dude. but just take a lesson from the other people here, is all. posting pics is fine but we used to have rules against page-stretching. back in the day you could get banned for that. .___.;;

cool on the 3DS program. though i don't have a 3DS (or any sort of DS, lol) so i suppose i can't enjoy it. xDD

sucks that you can't get on DA. maybe go to the library and use their computers or something? :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Simon: My connection isn't the best in the world, so holding back on pics just a bit would make it easier on both me and her :3
Also, that program sounds neat. I might have to check it out, since I have a 3DS ^^

Nichi

Nah; feel free to leave them

Chocofreak13

provided that you don't post a tsunami (or if you do restrict yourself to at least once a week), go ahead. oh, and also provided it's not dirty. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Sonic the Hedgehog '06: Yeah; it's kind of like that

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

i like those. -w-

i like this, too.

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Mamashiba~

Ah, Lunar 2. Part of me would like to attempt a cosplay of Lucia; considering I have a replica of her pendent