Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

I mentioned once that there weren't many Nitori renditions that really "turned me on" so-to-speak, despite my immense love for the character.
While I'm still not sure why this works and so many others don't, this one gets all of my YES!

More colors:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=32925305

Chocofreak13

should that go in the naughty one?

nah.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

BATMANTIUM

THE ULTIMATE ELEMENT
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

pies to the face are usually funny. unless the pie plate is made of glass in which case it's just mean.

but i have to wonder, are you posting that as an anti-gates thing or just cause it's pie to the face? :\
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I just thought like sharing this GIF because I thought it was kinda funny. Bill Gates is awesome.

Bella

I wish I could shove a pie in Bill Gate's face! Not because I dislike Gates specifically, I just have vitriolic rage toward all rich people.

Chocofreak13

i'd like to shove a pie in someone's face at least once. but not one that i baked. i'd save shoving one of those into the face of someone i truly despise.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

What has Hachan done wrong...? Why do you hate her so much!!! *cries like a set of little twin girls...*

Nichi

@Pies: Personally, I'd rather throw a pie in the face of Steve Ballmer. Can't stand that guy >_>;

...and now for something completely different

LeaflameSD

It's everything I've ever dreamed of :o

alfonso_rd_30

LeaflameSD

alfonso_rd_30