Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

NejinOniwa

#2715

LIKE FIRE! HELLFIRE! THIS FIRE IN MY SKIN!

Best music ever to listen to when you're crusading like a baws
DEATH TO THE INFIDELS! REMOVE KEBAB! HAIL, KING MAGNUS! HAIL, EMPEROR THORULF! HAIL, YNGLINGS!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

gonna be going back to ai yori aoshi in a sec. >>;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Band of Brothers - Episode 2, Day of Days

(I can't sleep tonight either zzz)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

About to watch the final episode of Buttobi CPU

Chocofreak13 she/they

WHOOOOOOOOOO

pawn stars, but before i finally got to see the subtitled opening and (1st) ending to the kabocha wine. i squee'd. ~^^~
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Just finished some Invader Zim. Not sure what to do next

Chocofreak13 she/they

i think someone has some kardaschian show on in the next room.... =___=;;;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm sorry you have to hear that :[

I'm about to watch the first episode of Demo Reel (New series from the creators of the Nostalgia Critic)

Bella She/her

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on October 31, 2012, 02:05:27 PM
i think someone has some kardaschian show on in the next room.... =___=;;;;

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Was watching The Late Late Show, now I'm watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

Quote from: Bella on November 01, 2012, 12:05:29 AM
Quote from: Chocofreak13 on October 31, 2012, 02:05:27 PM
i think someone has some kardaschian show on in the next room.... =___=;;;;

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.


I KNOOOOOOW. =____=;;;;

house is on commercial.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

The Late Show, with David Letterman.

Bella She/her


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger