Main Menu

Vault 9

Started by stewartsage, May 02, 2012, 09:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

The 2070s, specifically October 23, 2077.  It just does the whole retro-futuristic thing.

Chocofreak13

@stew: i got the PM. but i wasn't sure if prior knowledge of the series was required. if it's not, and you're willing to put up with my utter lack of knowledge of this or any similar series (outside of the occasional titbit about bioshock), i'll join in as.....

Umeko Sakai (梅子 酒井) (nicknames: Ume, Ume-chan, Plum, Lum?)
Age: 14 (birthday: February 3rd, 2266, aquarius, year of the dragon)
Height: 5"
weight: 115 lbs
Other: Left Handed

Str: 2
Per: 8
End: 6
Cha: 3
Int: 9
Agi: 8
Luc: 4

Short, thin, and unassuming, Umeko is a glasses-wearing young teen. Shy and quiet, she is quite smart, but unwilling to voice her opinion unless she is extremely comfortable in the context. if she is spoken to, she is likely to clam up or to stutter, being very nervous in social situations. conversely, she is an excellent researcher and has the powers of knowledge, reasoning, and logic on her side. despite seeming like a weakling, Umeko knows some hand-to-hand combat, largely from dealing with bullies. she doesn't like fighting, however, and will only defend herself if cornered, usually opting to run.
For a number of reasons, Umeko can't wear Vault Tec shoes, instead wearing a pair of old leather mary janes passed down through her family.

(mspaint ftw)
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Alright, I'll wait until your finished up.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

(You're missing your SPECIAL values+eventual skills)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

(What Nej said.  If you need help, feel free to ask and I'll walk you through it)

Chocofreak13

thought i was missing something. ugh, this is all so complicated. i'll get it in and edit this post once it's done.

(done)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It's not that different from the first time I setup a character for Changeling, so don't worry :3

stewartsage

Seriously, if you want help I'd be happy to explain the SPECIAL system.

Chocofreak13

i got the stats. it's worth noting that i wanted to give myself some of the skills you mentioned (perks, etc), but all the fallout wiki pages made my computer freeze, so i'll leave it as it is. sorry for the fuss.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

s'fine, they aren't essential.

As for occupation...

Student!

Starting Inventory:
-Vault suit
-Pip-Boy 3000
-Big Book of Science

stewartsage

Expect an IC thread tomorrow afternoon.

Chocofreak13

i read through the other people's SPECIAL scores, and i didn't realize we were allowed to take points from other catagories to shift towards our strengths. i thought 5 was the minimum requirement. feel free to say no, but can i shift mine a bit more?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

Yeah, drop dat base!