so which -tan do you consider yourself?

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

lol, i just remembered that i made this thread. xD

right now i'm equal parts 2k and ME; i'm totally burnt out, but it's from doing work. >__<
click to make it bigger

Bella

Still perma-tired, depressive, extremely neurotic and rejection complex'd and rocking flippy brown hair, yep, I'm still WWMCCS-tan~ //__=

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

I don't know if my changing hairstyle has something to do with this but I'm starting to get some LINC-tan vibes from myself ... u.u

Nichi

Well, this topic makes me feel old O_O

Lately, I seem to flip-flop between characters. While I still generally carry the same reliability as before (Like 2k), overall I seem to be the most like HURD-tan (As stated by Bella, when we talked about this a few months back on Skype, HURD and I are both "geeky, hardworking, and intelligent, but have had some trouble getting ahead in life because of the actions of others"). Although, sometimes I think that I'm borderline Ubuntu-tan; as I often try to avoid doing anything that could cause conflict (At least, with any matter involving my mom)

Chocofreak13

2k-tan and........i dunno, Photoshop-tan? .txt-tan? :\

y'know what, i think Yamada-tan. like her, i commute, i have a semi-demanding job (my school), and am usually tired. xD not to mention i'm just trying to live my life. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Like LINC-tan, I enjoy psychology, attempting to diagnose people/giving unwanted medical advice, am barely relevant, have trouble getting along with my peers, sections of my family hate me but I don't really care, am wary of military service, love Boston, can only feel attraction toward my mate, and love Whirlwind, DEC and MIT.

And we both have straight-cut bangs. : p

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 20, 2012, 05:15:07 PM
but you're relevant. ;^;

Okay, relevant to a small group of people but not the most contributing member of society. >w>;;

Chocofreak13

tbh, i don't see that as a factor in being "relevant". most people aren't really huge contributors to society. you contribute to here, and that's enough. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Exactly. Who cares if you aren't the next [famous person]? :3

Chocofreak13

considering all the studying and reading i've been doing recently, i think i'm starting to show signs of being ME-kun or 2k-kun. this is, of course, still reflecting the personality traits of the female halves. and Yamada-tan, who doesn't have a male counterpart.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi