/OSC/ Skypetable RPG - Changeling: The Dreaming (2nd Edition)

Started by Chocofreak13, January 29, 2012, 09:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

update me either here or skype. if it's something big like a freehold, announce it here, since 2 characters have freeholds too, and it's good to keep track. :3
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

one of the things i ask of you guys is to be available on skype. i'm getting to the point where i'm ready to start, and i need to go over last details with everyone, such as reviewing and approving characters, and making sure that any claims you stake in the city get put in.

for example under this, nejin, you need to tweak your character. you took too many points of flaws, and i'm not sure you understand how the freebie point system works.

also, if everyone else is ready, i was thinking of starting next weekend. is that cool?
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Nichi

I don't know of anything I have going next weekend, so I should be good to go. Just name a day and time

Also, my character is just about finished :3

Bella

I have all the important info for my character ready, too.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LadyJackthePirate

First post! Hello, this is Choco's sister here; yes the Pirate. Hi Nej! If we start next weekend that is fine, I will just be posting from Ohio. Oh yes, to Pentium; I will be playing Katie (your mentor). Just so you know, she is a cynical perfectionist who will bash your work and make you do better. She will no be out-rightly mean, but more motivational-jerk.
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Nichi

@Choco: Sounds good to me :3

@LadyJack: Sounds almost like the mentor to one of the characters in my stories :3

Chocofreak13

@jack: don't expect to duck out in the middle, no matter how tempting the chinese is. xD

@pent: good......good. 8)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

eye em redy
also Hai jacky! I will be a fabulous teacher / redcap-hating, dual-wielding Scathach duelist, with a penchant for LOTS AND LOTS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LadyJackthePirate

@Choco- Naw, Chinese is like the second night in. We are arriving on the 15th (Wed) in the afternoon, and staying until the 19th (Sunday). I am hoping to have Chinese on Thursday night, maybe Friday night. We are apparently house-bouncing and his grandparents just have to meet me and feed us...(Sounds like our gram!)

@Pentium= We should go over the details of how our characters know each other before game start so we can get things settled easily. I am thinking that since we are now both going to the same school, Katie is going to be about 16 or so; so she might do a free-study thing where she TA's with a teacher or the librarian or something. Figured chat with you and Choco to hammer out the details.

@Nej- I am the knocker who enjoys working on her motorcycle, creeping out the people on her condo block, reading and swearing until S*** works right dammit! Also, helping out younger changelings and playing with her cat are fun pastimes. *Giggle manically*
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Nichi

Sounds good. Maybe we can work out the details sometime tomorrow

Chocofreak13

we're all available now if you'd like to get it over with, lol.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I might be able to make it, or might not be.  I might be late, or have to leave for a while in the middle.

The gist is I'm home next weekend.