/OSC/ Skypetable RPG - Overview Thread

Started by NejinOniwa, February 08, 2011, 02:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i can refer you to some sheets, if you like. but it depends on which edition you're playing (1.0, 2.0, 3.5, or 4.0?).
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

HAY GUIZE

today me and my sister got to talking about changeling, and it reminded me just how long it's been.

so i was thinking. anyone still want to play? i'm going to HAVE to get speedy up and running for school, meaning i'll be back on skype, and i'll have a schedule, meaning i'll be more regularly available.

one of the problems we had last time was coordinating times, so i'll give a rundown of my schedule:

mon-thurs i have school, and friday me and my sister run errands for my mum, so during the week i'm only really available from 7pm on on fridays.
as for weekends, obviously due to projects and homework i can't be available all the time, but for the most part i'm available weekends. sundays my mum works, so i'm usually not around saturday mornings and afternoons, but saturday nights and sunday (all day) i'm free.

lemme know if anyone's interested. i feel like scratching the RPG itch with my friends again, even if i don't have most of the books i used to anymore. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Hummum.

Can't say I'm not.
But.
Now I'm in uni, so I've studies to mind...
So schedule is pretty much weekends and most wednesdays free. Also timezones.
Hummum.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

this is why i suggested weekends, as out of the people who expressed interest in playing, 6/7 of us are in school. when projects get heavy, we can skip a week.

it all depends on your workload. if you can't, that's ok. i'll find something else to fill up my saturday nights. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I can join, since I primarily work in the mornings on weekdays.

Also, if anybody's interested, Stew supplied me with some of the PDFs needed for Maid RPG, if you want to use that as a base, unless you have another system setup

Chocofreak13

changeling is a game with its own system. however, MaidRPG sounds interesting in itself, so provided we'd have someone to run it, i'd be willing to join that. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I'd be willing to step into the breech for MRPG.  It's not a terribly complex or difficult system, but it certainly provides the chance for plenty of wacky hijinxs.

Bella

Wacky hijinks are my favourite. @w@

Isn't MaidRPG the one that has the weird character generators?

stewartsage

Nichi

If we get a Maid RPG campaign started, I'll definitely join. I'm always up for a game with wacky hijinks

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

um, ok. :\

is it on for all games or just mrpg?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Just plain on, I think.

Definitions later.

Chocofreak13

hrm hrm, ok. :\ changeling seems to be outshined by maids, but the character sheets and core book are in .pdf form earlier in this thread.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Okay guys, come on, we've let this fall apart again!  I have tons of games to offer, ask and chances are I can provide!  Tapepunk? 50's dystopian thriller?  Paranoia?  Twilight 2000?  Dr. Who?  Maid?  Something!