Main Menu

Recent posts

General Chat / Re: Topicless thread
Last post by Goujer - September 17, 2024, 06:26:31 AM
Quote from: Dr. Kraus on September 13, 2024, 07:35:28 PMHow it feels when I go through some of my old bookmarks and return to this forum I used to post on so regularly in middle and high school. Glad to see things are still up and running :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

I must never let it die!

Hope you are doing good yourself Dr. Kraus
Last post by Nanami Madobe Fan - September 13, 2024, 08:06:50 PM
Quote from: Dr. Kraus on September 13, 2024, 07:35:28 PMHow it feels when I go through some of my old bookmarks and return to this forum I used to post on so regularly in middle and high school. Glad to see things are still up and running :)

That's good its nice to see your kinda back again. Just had a long rant about Windows 11 it made me so upset.
General Computers and Gaming / Windows 11
Last post by Nanami Madobe Fan - September 13, 2024, 08:03:50 PM
Hahaha those who hate Vista look at 11 this fucking vile pile of shit of an lame excuse of an operating system spear headed and green lit by the evil CEO Satya Nadella and the idiotic Modern Software Devs. Fucked up my system yet again this is why 🤬 I'm fucking pissed off these idiots forced my Windows 11 PC and broke the Windows install hoary I keep giving Microsoft chances and this is what they can barf up!

When I hear anyone say they like Windows 11 it just makes me barf and want to take that person and blow their ears out so they can't hear anymore and make them go blind like who the FUCK ARE YOU FOOLING like I hate no despise it when anyone defends this pile of shit and Windows 12 is gonna be likely worse I've never liked or enjoyed Windows 11.

I wish Windows 11 died got OS cancer and passed away that OS with a single update deleted all of my shit back in April of 2024 I just hate that OS there is not enough hate or attacks on Windows 11 we need to let Microsoft know that we fucking despise Windows 11.

I don't care how this makes Windows 11 Fans feel and Microsoft Windows 11 is just full of AI Spyware Garbage that bloats up your PC and burns it down to the ground or makes you lose all of your data the recent Windows update broke dragging and dropping for me and oh its slower too GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I hate no Despise Windows 11 that's it I'm done giving chances to that stupid OS; people always call me a Hater that never gave the OS a chance and they tell me I don't use the OS I've been using it for close to 1 Year now since early 2024 of January and what did I gain from it no that should be what I lost from it my data, my time, and everything I had but what did fucking gain more stress in life so to those people go fuck yourselves Windows 11 has been nothing but a brutal torture and trauma Windows 11 is Windows Vista but WORSE NO WAIT IT'S WORSE THAN BOTH Windows Vista and 8 Combined.

I never want to ever touch a Windows OS that is above Windows 10 EVER AGAIN! 
General Chat / Re: random picture thread
Last post by Dr. Kraus - September 13, 2024, 07:42:12 PM

Last post by Dr. Kraus - September 13, 2024, 07:35:28 PM
How it feels when I go through some of my old bookmarks and return to this forum I used to post on so regularly in middle and high school. Glad to see things are still up and running :)

General Computers and Gaming / Re: Post your desktop
Last post by Nanami Madobe Fan - September 10, 2024, 08:04:28 PM
Quote from: QuickyGreenTheNanamiSimp on September 10, 2024, 04:16:03 PMAh, okay, was curious since I don't usually see Edge running on 7 at all.

There is a W7 update that can install Edge or you can install it yourself.
Last post by QuickyGreenTheNanamiSimp - September 10, 2024, 04:16:03 PM
Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on September 10, 2024, 02:06:22 PMNo that's not a dumb question, yes Microsoft Edge is on the Windows 7 VM.
Ah, okay, was curious since I don't usually see Edge running on 7 at all.
Last post by Nanami Madobe Fan - September 10, 2024, 02:06:22 PM
Quote from: QuickyGreenTheNanamiSimp on September 10, 2024, 09:28:05 AMSorry if this seems like a dumb question but is Microsoft Edge on the 7 VM?

No that's not a dumb question, yes Microsoft Edge is on the Windows 7 VM.
Last post by QuickyGreenTheNanamiSimp - September 10, 2024, 09:28:05 AM
Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on September 08, 2024, 11:37:36 PMHere is my Desktop:

These are both Virtual Machines I hope to 1 day have my hands on Windows 7 and 8.1 on baremetal for now its just this give me your thoughts.
Sorry if this seems like a dumb question but is Microsoft Edge on the 7 VM?
Last post by Nanami Madobe Fan - September 10, 2024, 01:59:10 AM
Quote from: Goujer on September 09, 2024, 01:34:16 PMWhat do you use the VMs for?

I don't own a proper machine that can actually run those OSes so I have to resort to using VMs, also I like Windows 8.1 more than Windows 10 the look of it and I play with the Windows 7 VM and playing the classic games that comes on there I enjoy Aero I love Windows 7.