Main Menu

Recent posts

OS-tan Fan-Fics, Comics and Fan-Stuff / Re: On Topic[less]
Last post by Nanami Madobe Fan - March 05, 2024, 03:56:07 AM
Quote from: Goujer on March 03, 2024, 12:19:26 PMAt first it felt like getting a shot from a doctor, but it very quickly numbed and just kind of felt like a a vibrating pen being pushed onto my arm.
It was pretty quick and easy tbh.

It does require a lot of aftercare though, lots of moisturizing.

Hmmm it would be cool it looks cool but I think I'm good.
Last post by Goujer - March 03, 2024, 12:19:26 PM
Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on March 03, 2024, 07:18:23 AMAwesome your very brave one, I would be to afraid to get a tattoo and I would be moving and squirming around in pain, but anyways did it hurt?

Also that looks pretty nice.

At first it felt like getting a shot from a doctor, but it very quickly numbed and just kind of felt like a a vibrating pen being pushed onto my arm.
It was pretty quick and easy tbh.

It does require a lot of aftercare though, lots of moisturizing.
Last post by Nanami Madobe Fan - March 03, 2024, 07:18:23 AM
Quote from: Goujer on March 01, 2024, 11:35:16 AMFinally getting around to getting a ME-tan warning icon tattooed on my arm. Going to get it done today even. Will post pics when it's done.

Edit: It's done!
20240301_233207.jpg

Awesome your very brave one, I would be to afraid to get a tattoo and I would be moving and squirming around in pain, but anyways did it hurt?

Also that looks pretty nice. 
Last post by Goujer - March 01, 2024, 11:35:16 AM
Finally getting around to getting a ME-tan warning icon tattooed on my arm. Going to get it done today even. Will post pics when it's done.

Edit: It's done!
20240301_233207.jpg
General Chat / Re: Strange things you've eate...
Last post by Nanami Madobe Fan - February 29, 2024, 07:39:59 AM
Quote from: Goujer on February 28, 2024, 02:54:32 PMI frequently like to eat peanut-butter toast with garlic salt on it hehe.
It started out because I was bored and high, but it's unironically pretty good.

That is pretty strange hmm than maybe I should try than someday...
General Chat / Re: Strange things you've eate...
Last post by Goujer - February 28, 2024, 02:54:32 PM
I frequently like to eat peanut-butter toast with garlic salt on it hehe.
It started out because I was bored and high, but it's unironically pretty good.
OS-tan Talk / Re: Wiki changes
Last post by Goujer - February 28, 2024, 10:49:51 AM
Inu-T, Komepo, MSX-DOS-tan and Nyake have received major improvements.

2K-tan has received some slight adjustments.
OS-tan Talk / Re: Will there be Windows 11-t...
Last post by Nanami Madobe Fan - February 28, 2024, 05:31:20 AM
I want their to be a Windows 11 Manga where we get a Windows 11-Tan.
General Computers and Gaming / Re: The Windows 10 Decemeber 2...
Last post by Nanami Madobe Fan - February 28, 2024, 05:22:39 AM
Quote from: Ghost Member on February 05, 2024, 03:34:39 AMI cannot get the picture I mean I've Windows update & Windows defender disable long ago. ;D
Are you talking about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM_ICDba3z4

W11? they're copy Gnome desktop, Ubuntu and POPOS layout. That's why I hate Gnome DE desktop it's ugly and most alienate hard to adapt to windows users and I don't understand why many windows users are ignorant believe popular distro fanboys BS. After I discovered Xfce it pissed me off to realize that linux community hide Xfce easiest DE from us windows users. They hate & harass those make linux look like windows especiall Ubuntu & Gnome DE fanboyz they're tried to preach us linux is not windows and tried to use Gnome3 lure windows newbies to stop use windows users from use windows 7 layout which annoy us windows users who realize Gnome3 is ugly. But thanks to Clem made Cinnamon, Mate Desktop with Mint distro to get out of Ubuntu ugly flagship iso with Gnome DE shenanigans. But wait up not all Ubuntu are rubbish Xubuntu, Kubuntu, Ubuntu Mate they're good ones as Mint Cinnamon/Mate/Xfce DE easier than Ubuntu. This is why I use Xfce on linux I got W7 theme and aero glass well fit with Xfces desktop than Cinnamon.

That is very true.

Anywho I got rid of Windows 11 and replaced it with Windows 10 I might try some Linux in the future like Ubuntu or Zorin OS.
Forum Feedback and Administration / Re: Site Updates
Last post by Nanami Madobe Fan - February 28, 2024, 05:02:51 AM
Quote from: Goujer on February 27, 2024, 06:35:44 AMThat will take a while.

Also if not being able to view right away what you upload is an issue, remove "status:pending" from your blacklist on your user profile.

What does removing "status:pending" from your blacklist on my user profile mean? Also how? anyways I will let you do the uploading since they are on your server anyways it doesn't matter if it takes a while anywho I wish to make some cool OS-Tans Games some day by getting groups of people to help me.