Main Menu

plague....

Started by Chocofreak13, January 20, 2009, 06:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Oh, i don't smoke if it's not appreciated...

BTW i don't smoke a lot at all... I don't smoke in the house, because when we moved in we painted everything, and the structure is of wood, so smoke lingers for ages...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

You shouldnt smoke at all then *_* save some money. save a whale.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Back on topic, I feel like total shit.  Not the worst ever, but I still feel bad.

Quote from: "Soldier"I caught a damn cold.  I hate Alaska.

VonDaab needs to stop by and catch that reference XD.  Anyway, I caught a nasty Spring cold to compliment my awful allergies... isn't that great?  What's worse is this is the day my sister, brother-in-law, and niece usually visit (because being sick around an infant is just what I want to do today).

The Choice of a New Generation.

VonDaab

Alaska huh?

Well, I feel pretty crap right now, because for some reason my neck is FUBAR, thus, neckpain -> headache.
But that's nothing a couple painkillers cant fix....

IanDanKilmaster

Ahem, MGS1...

Sure the reference is a tad bit obscure, but I think it's one of the more memorable lines... unless I remembered things improperly o__O.

Yeah, I started getting body aches Wednesday after using the weed eater (it hurts you really bad if you're not used to it).  It also didn't help that I wasn't able to sleep for two days.  I fixed that by taking some acetaminophen (it was probably the chlorpheniramine that did the trick, actually), but I would've preferred some stronger and fast-acting codeine though, really, but I'd need a prescription for that.

Oh yeah, and do I need to mention that by using the weed eater, I was flinging the very stuff that aggravates my allergies in my face?  Still, VonDaab, you have my sympathies - if I were to have my choice I'd probably take this over a headache any day (I hate headaches).

Toki

I am not sick nao but I probably will be after this con. I lost my voice last year
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Chocofreak13

FUBAR GENERATION
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

STOMACH FLU. NUFF SAID. :[
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

That sucks majorly...

Well, at least it's not POLLENS LOL, those are just mortifying.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

eh, i get allergies usually, but i haven't been getting it too bad this year. idk why.

lulz, i went to school this morning, but i felt too sick so i called my mum and she came and picked me up before it started. xD

frankly, i'm actually a little relieved; i've been going through some big emotional crap right now and i thought that was causing it.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Which reminds me, I took a fall in PE this monday, and my right shoulder's been pretty bad since. Not exactly plague, but it feels damn weird, still...

IanDanKilmaster

My ear, I think it's getting better - still sounds like I'm talking out of my head, though.

NejinOniwa

PROTIP: Get yourself a full helmet, mount headset inside, and a speaker outside. THEN YOU WILL BE >:3

Chocofreak13

i want a set of small speakers :3 then i can mount them in mah hair like buns <D

sorry bout shoulder :[ i recently had a backrub, feel much better 9was getting so bad i was collapsing in gym)
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

I had a cold about a week ago and I could barely eat or sleep. Bad timing too because my graduation party was coming up then!

Luckily my cold subsided by then!