plague....

Started by Chocofreak13, January 20, 2009, 06:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

I was puking Fanta all yesterday night.

That sucked really bad...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"...puking Fanta all yesterday night....

Fanta... Join the joy... :D ;019
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Aurora Borealis

Was that some bad Fanta?

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

hmmm. poison fanta! brilliant!!

eh, i'm pretty much over sick, now just waiting on allergies.

and don's in the hospital ;__;
click to make it bigger

Smokey

eww, sick people...

*scurries away*

^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

HERE, TAKE THIS!! *shoves sick cat in smokey's face*
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Awww, poor, sick cat...

*goes into Stan Smith mode*

*draws gun*

Here, let me give you your shots... ;006
Thanks Fedora-sama

Seamore

That's wrong type of shots. Poor cat, looks like it need surgery

Pulls out a butcher knife
"Don't worry. This won't hurt a bit"

Ahem, back to topic
Furtonately I don't have any serious sickness though I do have  one most noticeable and a little bit annoying (and in some dose..LETHAL) me to end.
I have accute allergic to cigar and tobacco. Just getting close to someone smoking long enough (like five minutes) is enough to make me send to the hospital. This is why I never smoke nor will become a smoker.
Come to think of it, why does many people smoke?
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Cockleshell

It's an addictive drug. I don't smoke though, i'm a good girl. :]
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

VonDaab

Smoking is such a waste of money. And it's really annoying when people smoke at train stations, the whole platform smells then...

IanDanKilmaster

I smoke because it makes me look cool.  It also saves me money on cologne.  I mean why bother trying any harder to smell good when I already naturally have the smooth, refined smell of tobacco smoke... *cough* *cough* *cough*

I keed, I don't smoke tobacco, but my father does, and it's been a problem for me all my life.  When I was kid, being around him for any extended period would give me the most awful headache - to the point that it would induce vomiting.  When I got into HS, everyone thought that I was a smoker because my clothes always smelled of smoke.  It's been really annoying.

To answer your question, as Cockle said, it's the addictive substance (nicotine) in tobacco that makes it hard to quit.  Sometimes it's not just that, for my dad it's a combination of that and pride and stubborness that keeps him from quitting.  He hates it when he feels like someone is pressuring him to do something, but despite that, he has tried to quit in the past.  I guess some people also think it makes them look cool.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Well, i started when i was 14 and it was because of the stress i was under... (looong story), and yes i don't want to quit because i'm stubborn and don't want to quit because someone else says so, directly sabotaging any attempt to do so...

I mean, come on, lemme have my vice...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

eww I don't like smokers ;_; I guess it makes sense that someone named smokey smokes... hmm... how depressing.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Seamore

I never said smoking is bad nor said someone else in this topic to stop smoking. Everyone have their own like and dislike and I respect them. Just be careful when you have a friend or someone like me around you. Because in my case, smoking = DEAD WHALE o_o
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---