Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

GO FOR EET, BELLAAAAAA(rus)~~~

@stew: sorry to hear you're also suffering from throat pain. i was dumb enough to skip the nyquil last night, leaving me with throat swelly in the morning. i think it's nature's revenge on me. ;^; (allergies w/o being allergic to anything)
@zen: if you want to own the restaraunt (and you know how to make white rice, crab rangoon, and sweet boneless spare ribs), then ok. but i didn't know you were chinese.
@pitkin: i hate it when you can't take a class you want just because "it's not in your major". my friend (who goes to a community college) wanted to take german like she did in high school but couldn't because she's an art major. >:\

so i got to watch the ending to rupaul's drag race (finally, it only aired about 3 weeks ago) but found out that someone deleted one of my dr. who recordings (the first part of the 2-part season opener). >:[ so i deleted the other one (as it's pointless to watch the 2nd half of a 2-part episode), and am just going to continue with the series from here. spoil away, comrades. >.<;
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

I got rid of my bed and mattresses! I was nearly sure no one'd want them even for free, but today I received an email from someone who had sudden guests coming next week and wanted to have a guest bed very quickly: she came to pick it up right after I had dismantled it. ^.^ Power drill gone, I had no cheating methods for unscrewing the screws, but still it took no longer than 15 minutes to get all done, vacuum cleaning included. x)

Nichi

Yay; after a long day at work, I'm now off and the weekend is here! Now, I await new Doctor Who...

NejinOniwa

I slept from 4pm to 3am in the morning.

Cheerio.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

tonight i'm definitely taking the nyquil. >__<

@nej: no wonder you weren't around. :\
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

I should get pitkin to build me a house D:

and  yeah choco i'm chinese but by blood only XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

@zen: interesting. like how i'm a swiss citizen but have never been to Switzerland. :3

in other news, is downloading a chinese movie from 1936. have already downloaded the subtitles. -w-
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I've taken from sleeping three to three-ish the last couple of days. 

In more pressing news, today is Free Comics Day.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on May 07, 2011, 04:46:39 AM
I've taken from sleeping three to three-ish the last couple of days. 

I can tell, the way you passed out yesterday and all....   :<

I've taken to not doing anything productive. ._________.;

NejinOniwa

It's contagious, I'm afraid. -_-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I'm ready for new Doctor Who tonight, and I'm pretty sure Nejin hopes I'll lose the bet.

For Disgaea 4!
*Hides behind the couch in preparation*

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 06, 2011, 12:11:54 PM
...but found out that someone deleted one of my dr. who recordings (the first part of the 2-part season opener). >:[ so i deleted the other one (as it's pointless to watch the 2nd half of a 2-part episode), and am just going to continue with the series from here. spoil away, comrades. >.<;

If you want to catch up before the new episode tonight, read up on what you missed here:

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Impossible_Astronaut
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Day_of_the_Moon

Chocofreak13

@pentium: ty, ty. and i think we're all secretly hoping you lose the bet. :3
@stew: you need to get on a more regular sleeping schedule. if not, how will we poke you? :[
and oh shit, that's TODAY? >__<
@bella: i have a reason not to be productive! ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Still have 4 hours to go; passing the time now by watching a new episode of Freeman's Mind.

To be honest about the bet, part of me hopes I lose because I think I actually look pretty good in a dress. Of course, the other part hopes I win so I'll get the collector's edition of Disgaea 4. I'm split between the two...

Pitkin

It's more maturing an experience to lose than to always win, Pentium~ :D