The "Old games I still like to play" thread

Started by Gussy Keniji, November 29, 2007, 08:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

has anyone ever played lunar silver star story? i have some of the music, and the guy who originally gave it to me said it was an epic game.
it sounds epic, but i can't afford it mahself.....
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

The Choice of a New Generation.

Vash342

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"has anyone ever played lunar silver star story? i have some of the music, and the guy who originally gave it to me said it was an epic game.
it sounds epic, but i can't afford it mahself.....

Epic + trust me.
Worth multiple play throughs.

FALLOUT.  The Original.  EPIC.....well actually Interplay.
Played through about 15 times now.  I'm still playing it since middle school about 7 years ago now.  I still come back to this game.

Alex S

At this point, Rockman.EXE 5 and Boktai 2 could be considered "old" games.  I will soon be coming into possession of Rockman.EXE 5 DS Twin Leaders and Boktai 2 so that I can play them and see what they're like.

Requiem

old games...
I still remember about my first pokemon games,pokemon yellow.
the only pokemon games that follow the anime's story(maybe?).Because in that game,your first pokemon is pikachu,while in the other series you choose one out of 3 pokemon.
Also,in pokemon yellow,you can get all of the 3 pokemon choice in the other gb/gbc series (bulbasaur,charmander,and squirtle)

Aurora Borealis

Pokemon Yellow is one of the first videogames I've ever played and probably the first I was capable of playing! Yes, it is the only game that follows the anime, specifically only the first season, while the rest of the anime follows the rest of the games.

Ultimaninja

Golden Sun: Lost Age.
Every summer I set aside my life to play through the entire game. Even better since I recently found out about golden sun DS is real this time.

Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Old touhou game, but sill a good one

NejinOniwa

Waiting impatiently for HeartGold and SoulSilver pokemon remakes. JOHTO FTW

Also...Golden Sun DS will be MINE.
Entirely.
>:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Vash342

I just killed the overseer in Fallout 1...... What to do what to do what to do.....

Saber

this game is truly a classic.........Phantasy Star: The End of the Millennium on an emulator called Gens 2.11.............and then I like to play a little LHX attack chopper on my ACTUAL Sega Genesis, yeah I kept one working, give me a cookie now!
I just got into OS-tan, so don\'t be upset if i ask a question you deem "stupid"

ookichinposan

hmmm are we talking old as in say karateka or california games on the apple IIe or more like the .hack series on the ps2, i do have somewhat of a soft spot for the xenosaga series too (don't hate!!)

stewartsage

Bella

"Trivia", a classic CLI text game for Unix! Circa sometime in the 1970s.

Also, Adventure. Another classic CLI game, supposedly based on D&D.

I also like Petz, a virtual pet game (or maybe more like "sim") circa early 1990s thru 2000s.

stewartsage

Oooh, I've played another D&D knock off for DOS: DND.

Crimson Taco

Sonic the hedgehog 3.  Played that game dozens of times and I never get tired of it 83 (except for... the carnival night zone *shudder*)