The "Old games I still like to play" thread

Started by Gussy Keniji, November 29, 2007, 08:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Oy, that's not an "Old" game... that's friggin new... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

VonDaab

Isnt this thread for discussion about old games? So why not remakes too?
Usually remakes suck, but this one is surprisingly well made. And looking at the credits, made by a pretty small team.

Smokey

Relax... just messing with ya... sure classic remakes can be posted here... it is good that they get posted here, since that revives the old-skool games....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

I recently started playing one of the early Macintosh ports Tetris and it's addictive! @_@

Smokey

Hmm, how early, cuz i bought a Powerbook 5300 (and with it's power adapter, i can also fire up my Powerbook 190)...
BTW, yes, the 5300 has had a video/LAN card built in, so i can go online to get it (when i figure out hot to do that ^_^)
Thanks Fedora-sama

DoYouEvenCare

Quote from: "VonDaab"Giana Sisters on mah DS!?
More likely than you think.
I just found out that they've made a remake of it last year, keeping the old music tracks in remixed amiga style and completely remade stages, which is awesome.

The style its made in is sort of alienating at first, but when you think about it and look closer at the whole thing, it feels like a very solid style.

And you know what is the most awesome with it?

NO STYLUS WAGGLAN.
Wait, is it out?
Gotta check it out then.

VonDaab

Yeah, I got the game (DL'ed the ROM) some time ago. Dont know where and when it's released though...

Btw, does 10 years old konsoles count as old?
I took today some pictures with my crappy camera and I have to share atleast one NGPC picture.

Pardon the messy background and the amount of noise it has...

Smokey

Yeah, that's old... Basically everything that's from the last nium is to be considered as old... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

DS-ized Amiga gaems?

Imma dl that to mah R4 card ASAP, lol.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

koeix2

Chocofreak13

been meaning to play ff7 again since i got it back.
click to make it bigger

mbison

I still own a NES and I really like playing Duck Hunt, Super Mario Bros ( 1,2 & 3 ) and Zelda ( 1 & 2 ).

I owned a game boy ( of those thick and grey ) and I liked  Tetris and Mario Land ( really hilarious ).

Smokey

hmm, need to go and play some golden oldies...
Been far too long...
Thanks Fedora-sama

partibmn

IanDanKilmaster

I've been playing the hell outta Warlords Battlecry III, which isn't that old (c. 2004), but often looks that way.  It's an awesome game if you like RTS games with RPG elements added.

The Choice of a New Generation.