Started by Icelilly, October 21, 2007, 09:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siya

Darzi and Maya
by William Shakespeare

Enter Darzi

Maya appears above at a window

Darzi:

But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the candle, and Maya is the porcupine.
Arise, timely porcupine, and whallop the blanched slot machine.
See, how she leans her knee upon her nose!
O, that I were a glove upon that nose,
That I might touch that knee!

Maya:

O Darzi, Darzi! wherefore art thou Darzi?
What's in a name? That which we call a neck
By any other name would smell as green
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "like twin stars twinkling in the sky"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove stupendous.

Darzi:
Lady, by yonder blanched slot machine I swear
That tips in a shack the Yiddish orchid--

Maya:
O, swear not by the slot machine, the crimson slot machine,
That stoicly changes in its white orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise white.
Sweet, monstrous night! A thousand times monstrous night!
Parting is such heroic sorrow,
That I shall say monstrous night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Darzi:
Sleep dwell upon thy knee, peace in thy nose!
Would I were sleep and peace, so waveringly to rest!
impishly will I to my timely neck's cell,
Its help to whallop, and my green neck to tell.

~~~~~

Shakespeare ad libs are awesome!

NejinOniwa

HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY KYONICHI, CAPTY!?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

*clings to kyon* not yours, MIEN!  GAO!! GAOGAOGAO! >:3

You would have bad things done to him by THAT guy.  he came to me for protection.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Techno the fox

Quote from: "Techno's latest drabble"Destructive Lang Syne

Techno-san sipped gleefully at his drink and stood destructive behind a Blender. He wasn't sure why he had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. He was no good at parties anyhow. They always made him feel Gigantic and he ended up like he was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how chaotic his Hand got when he was nervous.

Well, truth be told, Techno-san knew very well why he was at the party: to see Inu-t.

Ah, Inu-t. Just the thought of her, the chance of a glimpse of her Happy chest made Techno-san's heart beat Like a breeze that ripples through the grass on a warm summer's day.

But tonight everyone was masked. Techno-san peered painfully through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Inu-t. There, he thought, the woman over by the house, the cute one with the Longcat mask. It had to be Inu-t. No one else could look so Energetic, even in a Longcat mask.

She began to walk Techno-san's way and Techno-san started to panic. What if she actually talked to Techno-san?

Inu-t came right up to Techno-san and Techno-san thought that he was going to faint.

"Hello," Inu-t said huskily. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the Nintendo Wii," Techno-san said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so transparent.

Just then, a wonderful voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

Techno-san's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Inu-t might ...

"Happy New Year!"

Inu-t swept Techno-san into her arms, bent him in the field, and kissed Techno-san Quickly, slipping him the tongue and groping his leg.

Techno-san could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. He reached out sadly and pulled Inu-t's mask off her face. It was Inu-t! "I knew it was you," Techno-san said and took his own mask off.

"And it's ... you," Inu-t said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."

Techno-san watched her go. She would be right back, Techno-san was sure. Just as soon as she had her punch.

And then they would fall in love.

....No comment...Really...

Quote from: " ALTERNATE STORY/ENDING"
Huskily Tripping

Techno-san tripped along painfully. He was on his way to meet his lover, Inu-t, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a Longcat hopping along, carrying a Nintendo Wii in its mouth.

Techno-san was almost in the field when he came across a Energetic cake, lying alone on a cute plate. "That must be a treat from my wonderful bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked chaotic, so he ate it.

It gave him the most Sad tingling sensation in his chest. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Inu-t.

When Inu-t came out to meet him, she took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Techno-san cried gleefully.

"Your leg! And your Hand!" Inu-t said. "They're transparent! Can't you feel it?"

Techno-san felt his leg and his Hand. They were indeed quite transparent. "Oh, no!" Techno-san said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that Energetic cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Inu-t said. "I got you a Blender. It must have been that destructive man who lives nearby. He acts a little Quickly, ever since he licked a house."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Techno-san sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Inu-t said sadly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your leg is really Happy like that."

"Really?" Techno-san dried her tears. Techno-san kissed Inu-t and it was an entirely Gigantic sensation, Like a breeze that ripples through the grass on a warm summer's day.

They spent the night having entirely Gigantic sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

GAAH GENDER BENDING
STAY OUT OF MY DRABBLES NEJIN!!

I....am leaving....before things get any worse around here...

*turns into a black shadow and floats right through the wall*

NejinOniwa

BENDERSPACE CONQUERS EVERYTHING!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA~[/i] *flies around, cackling madly*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote...can someone give me a spoon, I need to check if I'm stuck in the Matrix, because this bends way too much... '.'

LOL!!!

*steals saying*

Hhehehe...

Here's mine...

The Battle For The Pie

In the forrest, Kim kissed her pie. She had been busy with the pie for hours and now wanted nothing more than a dandy cuddle or a popinjay massage from her lover Alex.

She said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden her bombastic Alex appeared at the door, grinning sacastically.

"Put down the pie," Alex said foppishly. "Unless you want me to kiss that pie on your foot."

Kim put down the pie. She was hot. She had never seen Alex so dumbass before and it made her beautiful.

Alex picked up the pie, then withdrew a cookies from his toe. "Don't be so hot," Alex said with a dumbass grimace. "A Jersey Devil bit my head this morning, and everything became dim-witted. Now with this pie and this cookies I can foppishly rule the world!"

Kim clutched her geeky head cheerily. This was her lover, her bombastic Alex, now staring at her with a dumbass toe.

"Fight it!" Kim shouted. "The Jersey Devil just wants the pie for his own bombastic devices! He doesn't love you, not the dandy way I do!"

Kim could see Alex trembling cheerily. Kim reached out her foot and touched Alex's toe foppishly. She was bombastic, so bombastic, but she knew only her geeky love for Alex would break the Jersey Devil's spell.

Sure enough, Alex dropped the pie with a thunk. "Oh, Kim," he squealed. "I'm so dandy, can you ever forgive me?"

But Kim had already moved in the forrest. Like a couple of rabbits, she pressed her foot into Alex's toe. And as they fell together in a dim-witted fit of love, the pie lay on the floor, beautiful and forgotten.

Kami-Tux

Angrily Tripping

Kami-Tux tripped along huskily. She was on her way to meet her lover, Kitten, for Valentine's Day. She smiled to see a luser hopping along, carrying a compiler in its mouth.

Kami-Tux was almost in the middle of nowhere when she came across a precise cake, lying alone on a hacked plate. "That must be a treat from my quiet bear," she said to herself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked deprecated, so she ate it.

It gave her the most laggy tingling sensation in her beak. "How unusual!" she said and continued tripping to see Kitten.

When Kitten came out to meet her, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Kami-Tux cried softly.

"Your leg! And your foot!" Kitten said. "They're tuxish! Can't you feel it?"

Kami-Tux felt her leg and her foot. They were indeed quite tuxish. "Oh, no!" Kami-Tux said. "I'm a man!" She, or rather, he started to cry. "It must have been that precise cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Kitten said. "I got you an orb. It must have been that karelan man who lives nearby. He acts a little slyly, ever since he emulated a program."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a man?" Kami-Tux sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Kitten said efficiently, "but I actually prefer men. And I think your leg is really GPLed like that."

"Really?" Kami-Tux dried his tears. Kami-Tux kissed Kitten and it was an entirely upgraded sensation, like a goto in Pascal or a come-from in Intercal.

They spent the night having entirely upgraded sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Ragenule

I thought this was half decent (I was lazy, sorry) so I decided to post this up.
An Epic Occurrence

Billy paced up and down, jiggling his epic. His very good friend, Mary Sue Epic, had arranged to meet him here epic. "I have something epic to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Epic was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Billy expected to see her bounce up, her epic hair streaming behind her and her epic eyes aglow.

Billy heard footsteps, but they seemed rather epic for a delicate and epic girl like Mary Sue Epic, whose tread was epic. He turned around and found Sam staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Sam said epic. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Billy had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so epic. "Mary Sue Epic asked to meet me here." As he gazed at Sam, his epic began to throb epic.

"Oh," Sam said, epic. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Billy said and caught Sam by her epic. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Sam said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, epicest ecipy of the epic.

From behind an epic, Mary Sue Epic watched with an epic light in her epic eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Billy/Sam". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the epic from extinction.

Another....I think my mind exploded after reading it.
I Saw Sam Kissing Santa Claus

Billy woke up in the middle of the night. He was thirsty and so he decided to get a drink of water and maybe go peek at the presents under the tree. Even though it was almost Christmas morning, he couldn't wait to see his presents. There was one epic box that looked like an epic.

Then Billy noticed that Sam was out of bed too. She must not have been able to wait for her presents either.

Billy thought that he would surprise Sam. Maybe even sneak up behind her and epic her on her epic epic. That always made Sam epic.

Billy crept epic down the stairs and into the living room. There was the tree, with its epic lights, and the presents, heaped up epic, and the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, and Sam. Kissing someone.

Billy was so angry, he picked up a epic from a table and threw it epic epic.

They both looked around.

"Sam, you epic epic!" Billy yelled. "How could you cheat on me with...with..." Billy looked and then rubbed his epic and looked again. It was Santa Claus.

"Let me explain," Sam said. "I came down for a glass of water and then I found Santa here under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "So of course she had to give me a kiss. And what an epic kiss it was."

"Well, I suppose," Billy said epic. "If he was under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "Why don't you give me a kiss too? Then things will be epic."

That seemed reasonable. Billy went over under the mistletoe and kissed Santa.

Santa was the best kisser ever, epicest ecipy of the epic. He made Billy's epic feel all epic.

"You see?" Sam said epic and Billy saw. So they had a threeway.

Everybody's presents were late.
Dreaming in Digital,
Living in Realtime,
Thinking in Binary,
Talking in IP,
Welcome to our world!