Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

HAVE MY PSYCHIC ABILITIES RUBBED OFF ON YOU, MASTER
click to make it bigger

winduko

I ran into a teacher I had, but wasn't that close to. She was praising me highly saying I am a well-rounded student. She cited a wrong reason: My art.

I also (in this case, may) have dreamt about reading an OS-tan comic translation that the only thing I remembered was that 3.1-tan was speaking like Yoda. I think I have an untranslated variant of the comic in question, but I can't get it at this time.

Cockleshell

i had a dream where basically i was on like the fifteenth floor of an apartment building with no elevator and it was trash day and i had to help someone move as well

holy shit that sucked
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

@Duko: Reminds me of a dream I had a few years ago; about an OS-tan anime :3

Chocofreak13

never had any os-tan dreams. i had an anime dream once, but i forget if i posted about it here.
click to make it bigger

winduko

Last night, I had a dream that I got into a (friendly?) picture war here and was posting 95-tan pictures in the OS-tan topicless thread when two or three others were posting XP-tan pictures. I think I was trying to say that 95-tan is the best -tan when those two or three were saying that XP-tan was the best.

Chocofreak13

dreamt about D&D last night. Kodomo, i think you were there. also, somehow i acquired an item called the Ears of Drow (all they did was make you look like a Drow).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had a dream last night; I was using 2k, while Kari was in my room, sitting on my bed, with Sylvester curled up on her lap -w-

Chocofreak13

*pets* yessssss.......gooooood......
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

I had a pretty depressing but comforting dream in the interim between when my alarm went off and I woke up properly, 15 minutes later.

I was simply sitting in bed, cradling my girlfriend on top of me, just being there and both of us reveling in the fact that we had each other. No need for words. It felt. So. Real.

I woke up in the exact same position, sitting up with my back on the wall, cuddling my entire comforter in a ball.

I cried when I woke up. She's 2400 miles away.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

double-posting because i said so that's why. i'm so out of practice with being in a relationship, that i don't know if the following dream is cute or creepy:

it was winter, and Steve and i drove out to visit someplace (it was a building, but neither of us had been there before, and i don't recognize the locale; it was almost as if it was in an industrial park, and the interiour was like a library, but i think someone may have lived there, since i believe we stayed overnight, i think). it was dark and cloudy on the drive there, so unsurprisingly, while we were there a storm started up, full-blown blizzard style. since i drove, and have little to no driving experience in the snow, i insisted we camp out (he agreed). for some reason, the dream had a slight obsession with VW Beetles (vintage ones), so we had been discussing them on the way over and continued while we were there, amidst cuddles and other things (reading, maybe?). for reasons unknown, despite my car being there i was picked up by my mum (and someone else, i think my grandpa), and was driven home; on the way back i saw a rare double-decker VW Beetle (complete with external spiral staircase, i think it was set up so that the top part was a loft where someone could sleep), i tried to get a picture and text Steve about it as the snow poured down under the streetlight we passed.

(if i were to dissect this dream, i'd say i'm combining recent events (new relationship, picking up grandpa from the airport) with unspoken desires (going someplace with Steve and possibly spending the night) and approaching fears (driving in the snow) and a weird, non-existant obsession with VW Beetles. .__.; )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I had an interesting dream last night; where I was playing a game that was a strange mash-up of The Stick of Truth and The Wind Waker -w-;

Chocofreak13

i'd like to see that in action. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed :3

So, had another last night, where I was at some garage sale with my sister. She found some clothes (Including making a big deal over a garter, for some reason), and I found a bag that had a Lego minifigure of the 7th Doctor inside (Not one of the real ones that's produced by a different company and kinda looks weird, but an actual Lego minifigure)