Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simonorged

I had a flying dream for the first time in a while. It was placed in a hilly grass covered area, and surrounded by a forest. it looked like the lad school on the outside but bigger. It was a passing period because students were walking around outside. when I went to go land I swooped near "friends" who as I was still flying grabbed my package and yanked. It hurt like hell and it happen three times. I was trying to pull up and avoid people at that point. pretty much just get away from them. I spent the rest of the time sitting and thinking on the roof.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

i see....

when i slept over at Steve's this past weekend i remember having 2 dreams: one involved us just cuddling and doing something (it elicited a response from him saying "You SURE that was a dream...?" ), and the other involved both of us being in White River Junction, VT (i believe we were living there?), but with a few amenities added, such as a classy-looking antique (20's?) public bathhouse (exteriour was done in green marble, looked quite nice). as the dream progressed it turned into some kind of anime thing.....think the scenery from Naruto (old-style japanese villages with the wooden walkways and roofs sticking out everywhere), but with the absurdist humour of Abenobashi (i distinctly remember the line "WHY ARE YOU A MONKEY!?" being thrown out at least once). i have no idea what the plot was, but i think it had some kind of ninja x restaurant thing going for it, because i remember a lot of running around from the main character. :\
click to make it bigger

winduko

I was dreaming that I had a hard time sleeping because I actually was. I even thought it was legit. I fell asleep in that dream and had another dream and then I actually did wake up.

I'm too well-rested to have been asleep for less than an hour, so that's how I knew that was a dream.

Chocofreak13

double dreams suck, they either freak you out or disorientate you. >>;;

had a blended dream (2 dreams that sort of ran into each other) where the first half seemed to represent my unresolved angst and the second half was my pent-up guilt. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm :\

@Duko: Can't say I've had one of those; but I have had false awakenings (Where you "wake up", but it's still a dream). From there, the noteworthy ones were one that was very mundane (I woke up and went about my morning routine before work; it being realistic to the point of new OSC posts in-dream) and another one that was kinda weird (I woke up in Kari's bed, which had me freaking out because I figured she'd be mad at me for sleeping in her bed...and then I saw myself in the mirror and realized that, for some reason, I was Kari...which my reaction was a calm "oh; that explains why I was in her bed", when I woke up for real in my actual room and proper body)

Chocofreak13

WE ARE ALL EACH OTHER

WE ARE ALL CLONES

EVERYONE ON OSC IS CLONES

also i think Steve may be one of the clones

does that mean i should bring my boyfriend home, guys
home to OSC
click to make it bigger

Nichi

PHONE THE CLONE!
</obscure_reference>

Chocofreak13

he says he's not the foruming type

tbh bringing him here would be a huge trust exercise in our relationship, so perhaps we're not there yet. but this is the dreams topic, not relationships.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm.

Had one last night, where I was at some sort of beach that looked like something made in Minecraft, and I was in my heels for some reason. Eventually, I got up and walked through the water, arriving at a different beach that had a small shack on it, where I went through the door and found myself outside my house. Was kinda odd :\

Chocofreak13

weird. :\

i can't shake the feeling that i've had a dream or two recently and they were VERY weird but i can't remember. :\
click to make it bigger

Ahri

Sleep paralysis and things.
That is all.
lol.

Chocofreak13

funny, i tripped (heh, pun) over a picture last night detailing ways to get high without drugs, and sleep paralysis was one of them. seems it can trigger lucid dreams as well, sometimes. (course, i'm not into that.)
click to make it bigger

Ahri

Really? damn, didn't know that lol.
Sleep paralysis is also sometimes triggered from odd sleeping schedules, and I assumed I got it from mine cause it isn't exactly the best.

Gui55

Interesting! In talking of sleep paralysis, I've always had issues with odd sleeping schedules, so maybe that's why one day (a few years ago) I was waking from a nap and was dreaming that I was hovering over an old church building while everything was bright around me, and felt hot almost like I was on the sun.  Just felt really numb--couldn't move an inch until I woke up! Kind of creepy, eh? But there weren't any hallucinations though. Ha. :)

Chocofreak13

i'm trying to think if i've experienced any sleep paralysis before, but my memory is shit so i can't recall.

my sleep schedule is somewhat erratic, though.
click to make it bigger