I was in it.

Weirdest skiing trip ever.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Were you the best at space?

Chocofreak13

Interesting. Skiing the ice rings of Saturn. :0

A facebook status from the other day:

I had a dream this morning where I adopted about 10 stray cats, most of them kittens. :0
also, this was either my half-awake brain cooking up weird thoughts, or another dream, but I remember thinking, "what if we could see wireless signals, only instead of seeing waves, or electricity, they showed up as kittens?"
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Last dream I had was kinda awkward, I had a dream about someone I had met the day before, the weird part was we were being a bit too "friendly" with each other.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

perhaps you want a friendship with this person! :0

I had a dream recently where I had a cavity in the back of my mouth about the size of a pea. just scooped right out of the tooth. freaked me the hell out. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

And it happened again with a different person. WTF! this is becoming a bad thing.
Simon was here :P

Nichi

That sucks :[

I had a dream last night...but it's a touch too awkward to post about on a public forum -w-;;

Bella

I had a dream involving driving along a coast (looked rocky and Maine-ish) and stopping at a little Filipino restaurant ....

Chocofreak13

I had windows popups in my dreams this morning....
and I dreamed I turned on the tv....
and last night, I dreamed I ate my sanji plushie's hair....
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So I had an interesting dream last night.

In it, I happen to stumble onto a line of magical bras; you put them on, and your breasts will grow to whatever cup size you chose. Because why not, I tried it out; putting on the biggest one they had, and lo and behold, I grew a pair that was a big as XP-tan -w-;
I admit, I was let down the company didn't have a line of magic panties that would shrink my junk to better hide it in trap mode and give me supernatural arcade game skills like a really cheesy anime series >w>;

Bella

@Pent: GET ON THIS, SCIENCE.

@Genpop: Last night I had a dream involving the bento Kari gifted me. It was pretty mundane ... I was trying to get it ready in time to leave for school, but I wasn't sure what to make. I think I ended up going with, like, some rice and meatballs and vegetables or something, lol.

Chocofreak13

an excellent choice! though I did say if you needed inspiration, I have several websites with bento-tailored recipes. or just dump leftovers in there! : D

I kept dreaming this morning that my mum was coming in and waking me up (this being hours before the actual wakeup time). each time was different and weird, but I can't remember any specifics. it left me really confused, though. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I've had dreams like that before.

Mine had something to do with me wondering around an anime convention, carrying a cute plushie of Kari; attempting to find someone cosplaying as Vincent to hold her for a pic -w-;